Promises

Rose POV

"What are doing here?" I asked

"Well.. Im just checking at my new girlfriend.." He chuckled..

"Like that would happen.." I said

He suddely grabs my arm forcing me to stand up and pinned me on the wall...

"Have you forgotten about our deal? Huh Ms. Park?" He asked

"I didn't!! But you shouldn't treat me like this.." I said

I was struggling trying to remove my arms from his grip.. But he's grip is just too strong..

"Oww.. Your grip.. I..it hurts.. Let me go!!" I yelled in pain

"No.. Not until I'm done with you.." He said..

He suddenly kissed my neck and he out put both of his arms in my waist locking me on his body..

Every kiss he does stings... I cant take any of it..

Slowly... His hands slowly snaked down at the bottom and I shoved him away..

"You pervert!!" I yelled

I was heading to the door when he grabs my arm and pushed me on the bed.. And continued to kiss me..

I was about to give up... I felt my body giving up... Tears were bulging out in my eyes...

I was about to give up when suddenly....

*He Came*

Jungkook POV

I was heading back to the hospital where my hyuns were... I parked the car in the parking lot and went inside..

"Jungkook!! Over here!!" I heard Suga calling me

"Where is Jin?? And the girls?" I asked

"Jin is with Jisoo while Jennie and Lisa went back to YG... Speaking of the girls.. Where's Rose?" Namjoon asked

"Lets not talk about her...." I said

They looked at me confused of what might've happened.. Taehyung suddenly approached me and patted my back...

"We are your hyungs... You must share your problems with us so that we can help you.." He said

"Thanks.. But I just need some time alone.. I'm gonna head outside for some fresh air.." I said..

They nodded and I went outside...
I sat on the nearest bench on the parking lot and looked up at the sky..

Stars were shining bright with the moon... It looks like they are together... and it seems like they dont leave each other... I sighed enjoying the view when my phone suddenly dinged..

I scooped my phone from my pocket to see a message from Jin..

Jungkook. Jin

Dude you need to here..fast

Why? What is it?

Just go here!! Im in YG..

I wont go there unless you tell me what's wrong..

Rose is in her room with Jimin.. And its not good.. The door is locked..I can hear Rose struggling.. You should come here fast!!