Two Choices, One Answer

Jungkook POV

I woke up the next morning to find myself on the sofa.. I sat up and rubbed my eyes... I headed upstairs and to our room.. I opened the door and saw Chaeyoung sleeping.. I smiled.. I went over to her and sat on the side.. I smiled as I looked at her cute sleeping face...

"I still dont know if our relationship will survive.." I whispered to her...

I sighed and held her hand...

"I still love you but... I also cant hurt Sana.. She means alot to me.. Just like you.. and it drives me crazy to whom I'm going to choose.." I said as her eyes suddenly opened.. I was startled and fell on the floor..

I stood up and asked her..

"Did you hear everything?" I asked..

"Hear what?" She asked again and I sighed out of relief.. Knowing that she didn't hear everything..

"Oh.. Nevermind its nothing.." I said as she rubbs her eyes... She looked at me from top to bottom as I grew more confused..

"Uum.. What are you doing?" I asked her..

Her eyes landed on mine and she smiled..

"Its just fun to watch that your still on your MGA clothes.." She said as I looked down...

"Right..." I said as I scratched my head..

I went to the closet.. and grabbed my house clothes.. and headed inside the bathroom... I was about to close the door when suddenly..

Chae's hand stopped me from closing the door..

"Uum.. I'm going to change so.. Can I close the door?" I asked.. She smirked and went inside with me.. and locked the door..

She approaches me slowly.. As I slowly step back..

"W-what are you doing?!" I asked her again but suddenly fell when I tripped on something... My clothes are hanged on the side so I'm glad its not getting dirty.. But Chaeyoung acting this way.. Its so wierd..

She crouched down and crawled herself on top of me..

I gulped... as her breath touches my skin.... Sweat starts to come out...

She smiled.. and looked at me..

"I like it when your this wet.." She said as I almost cursed when suddenly.. She smashed her lips on mine.. Kissing me passionately.. I couldn't break away because of her arms locking on my neck... For somehow... I went along with it... My hands roamed around her waist as she started moving her hips.. Making me erect down there... I thinked fast and slowly pushed her away..

"What? I thought you like this kinda stuff?" She asked as I clean my clothes..

"Yes I do but not on a time like this.." I said as she pouts.. I smiled and approached her...

"Maybe next time.." I whispered to her ear making her gasp.. I smirked and I grabbed her butt and squeezed it and left the bathroom..

"Yaaah!! Jungkook! You moron!!" Chaeyoung yelled inside as I laughed..

"Hahahahha Thanks!!" I said as I opened the bedroom door.. I was suddenly shocked to see Jin standing on the front door looking annoyed..

"You two are so noisy.. Can't you see me and Jisoo are sleeping" He said as I apologized.. He nodded and I closed the door behind him.. I sighed and took off my clothes... I took my shirt that's laying on the bed and wore it.. As I turned back to grab my shorts.. I saw Chaeyoung.. Looking at me.. While biting her lower lip..

"Now what?" I asked as she lunged towards me..

We played on the bed when we suddenly ended up laughing...

"Jungkook-ah.. Can we be like this? Again?" My expression changed after that..

"I would really want to but.. Sana.." I said as she looked down.....

"Right.. you have her.." She said as I grabbed her chin making her look at me..

"Don'y worry.. I'm staying here.. Even tho we won't be together in the end.. I'll still stick with you.. Always." I said as I kissed her forehead. She smiled and laid her head on my chest..

My mind starts to think hard again...

"Who will it be?"

~tbc~

Aaaaish I know this is short but.. I did this early in the morning so I am not on the mood to update.. But because I love you guys... I did this for you.. I hope you like it even tho its short..

ㅎ문ㅁㅎ므ㅜㅑㅇㅁ
(Gansahamnida/ Thank You)