A Day With You

Jungkook POV

I am now with Sana inside our black van..

I am sitting beside her by the left window side..

We didn't throw any words to each other as it makes this day awkward... I slowly turned my head to her direction and smiled as I saw her looking by the window...

"Where are we going?" I asked..

"Depends on you.." She said as she looked at me..

"But...." I didn't finish my sentence as I sighed..

"How about we go to the movies?" I asked..

Her expression turned into excitement..

"Sure!! I'll pick a movie.." She said as I nodded...

We arrived at the mall and we're heading to the third floor where the movies is held..

"I'll just buy popcorn and drinks while you choose a movie and buy its tickets.." I said as she nodded..

I was lining up and waiting for my turn..

I always roam my eyes to where Sana is.. cuz.. I can see some boys snooping around her..

When its my turn to buy.. I bought 2 medium sized popcorns and 2 sodas.. I thanked and held my cash...

I was walking full of popcorns and sodas in my hand when suddenly.. I heard Sana's voice..

"Get off me!!" She yelled...

I fast walked despite the crowded place... It was really crowded..

I stepped on my toes and I saw 4 boys forcing Sana to come with her.. I was really disapointed to see that everyone was just focused on her... But they are not helping her..

I sighed and placed the popcorn and sodas on the side...

I walked past the crowd and I hissed at the 4 guys as they look at me.. They remove their grip at Sana as she ran behind me..

"Why are you messing with her? Can't you see she doesn't wanna go with you guys?!" I said as they frowned..

"Who are you to protect her?" One of them said..

"I'm his boyfriend" I said as everyone was shocked and so as she...

Everyone started to whisper at each other..

"Damn his lucky to have a girl that hot.."

"I would've squished that milky legs now if it wasn't for this dude.."

I glared at them and they went silent..

"We are just watching a movie here.. So can you please.. Just leave us alone?" I asked as the four of them laughed..

"What's funny?" I asked..

"Y-you think you can get away that easy?!" One of them asked..

I smirked..

"Why? Do you want to do this the hard way?" I asked as Sana looked worried..

"Its ok Sana.. Just stay back." I said as she slowly nodded..

One of the guys charged and pulled his left arm as a punch.. I shift my body to the right and ducked as I hit his legs causing him to fall..

The other three began charging at me.. We were continiously fighting when suddenly.. One of the guys from the crowd grabbed Sana and they roamed their hands around her body... She cried on shame...

I clunched my jaw.. But I fell when someone hit my head from the back...

They were kicking me over and over again... as my vision begins to get blurry..

When suddenly...

"How dare you kick our MAKNAE!!" I heard BTS yelled in unison..

They lunged at the guys and puched them until they're all down.. They helped me get up... I looked around to see the guy tried to escape with Sana in his arms..

I ran and catched the guy from the back and I held his thighs with my left hand while my right hand is on his waist..

I stepped my left foot between the guy's legs and pulled him up as I slammed him on the floor laying flat..

I went to Sana and I crouched with her..

"Are you ok?" I asked..

"I..." She didn't finish her sentence when she suddenly hugged me..

"Hey.. Its alright.." I said as she tucked her head on my shirt..

"Lets go and watch our movie" I said as she nodded..

We past all the crowds as they all stepped aside when we pass.. knowing that I just slammed that guy's missery to hell..

My hyungs were here at the right time.. so I thanked them.. We split our ways when they decided to go home.. while me and Sana headed to the movies..

"A.. Romantic movie?" I asked as she nodded..

I sighed..

"What?" She asked..

"I dont like romantic movies.." I said as she pouts..

I smiled and pat her head..

"But I'm just doing this for you.." I said as she smiled..

We went inside and sat at the very top of the cinema.. It was very dark so no one can see anyone far from them...

We watched the 50 minutes of the movie when Sana asked me something..

"Jungkook.." She called..

I looked at her

"Yeh?" I asked..

"About earlier.. Why did you say that your my boyfriend?" She asked.

"Am I not?" I asked again..

She chuckled.. as she smiled... I held her hand..

"Im so happy... That.. we are now.. together.." She said as I looked at her and smiled..

She smiled back.. But slowly looking down at my lips.. I pulled her closer as her hands went to the back of my neck..

We closed our eyes.. as we were about to kiss..

When our lips touched.. we couldn't hold back but to kiss along...

We kissed for 20 seconds before she pulled herself to breathe.. She smiled as I did too.. She laid her head on my shoulder as I smiled..

Everything was fun.. But my problems didn't leave a single trace of me as they are still running around my mind.. I will fix this.. of this.. I just need time.. TIME..

~tbc~