Silent Encounter

Rose POV

We are here on our house... I am on my room.. digesting everything... As I'm still shocked for what have Jungkook said..

"Just..Stay away from me.." A sudden flash came in my mind..

I layed myself down on my bed.. as I look at the ceiling..

"Will I figure this out?" I asked myself..

Suddenly.. I heard a beep outside.. I looked at my window and saw BTS..

I sighed.. Here goes nothing Chaeyoung.. Just face him and fix both of your problems..

I sighed and headed downstairs...

I slowly walked down... and saw BTS came in..

"We're here!!" Jin called...

"Yaaah!! Finally!! I can put my legs on the table and relax properly.. Dancing with Twice is so intense" Jimin said as he stretched..

"So your dating Twice now?" Jennie suddenly asked causing Jimin to straight up and scratched his head..

"No.. There's no one that can replace you.." Jimin said..

Jennie smiled and hugged him.. as Jimin hugged her back...

"Where's my Jisoo!!?" Jin called

"I'm here!!" Jisoo said as she lunges to Jin making both of them fall on the ground.. yet their happy..

"Yaaah! Tae!! Aren't you going to greet me like they do?" Lisa asked as she pouts..

Tae laughed.. as he came closer.. he kissed Lisa on the forehead..

"How's my baby going?" He asked..

"Better than ever.." Lisa said as they both laughed..

They are so happy.. I roamed my eyes and it landed on Jungkook.. He's.. Just silent... I really wanted to so the things their doing right now.. with him.. but.. I have BamBam... and he has... Sana.. Its all messed up...

Jungkook came closer to my direction as he slowly walked towards me..

Everyone looked at him as he slowly makes his way to me..

I held my breath as his gaze is on mine..

I just stayed there.. standing.. looking directly at his brown orbs..

He leaned forward.. causing me to gasp...

They all gasped in surprise as well..

"Move.. I need to go upstairs.." He said as he smirked at me..

I slowly nodded and he smiled.. and walked upstairs...

I looked at them.. and they gave me a
What Are You Waiting For? look..

I sighed and nodded..

I slowly followed Jungkook to his room.. I mean.. OUR room...

I slowly opened the door as I saw him sat on the bed.. facing the window..

He's facing the opposite direction.. so I can just easily sneak up on him.. I tiptoed my way close to him.. and opened my mouth..

"Kookie-"

"Dont call me that.. Only my girlfriend can.." I was cut off when he said that..

"But.. Am I you-"

"Are you?.. You moved on.." I froze for the words he said..

"Jungkook.. Please.. We can fix this.." I said..

He looked at the side.. My direction.. And slowly stood up.. he turned his back around me and faced me...

He crossed his arms and gave me a straight face..

"So? Are we going to fix this or what?" He asked bitterly..

"I.. Apologize for everything... I want to live a new life.. with you.. again.." I said hoping for the best answer...

"You want to live a new life.. with me?? Again?" He asked..

I nodded as I slowly looked up...

"Your just hurting someone..Chaeyoung.. have you forgotten about BamBam?" I froze when I realized I still have BamBam..

"And plus.. Even if you dont have him.. Its still impossible cuz.. I have Sana.. and I dont want to hurt her.." He said as he crossed his arms..

"S-sana huh.." I said as I slowly looked down..

I heard him sigh.. as his footsteps got closer and closer..

I slowly looked up to see him just an inch away from me..

I was surprised as he suddenly hugged me..

"I know you want everything to be fine just the way they are.. But I also cant leave people I love just for one person.." He said as I nodded and burried my head on his shirt..

I felt his hands pat my head..

"Look.. I still love you Chaeyoung.. but its not looking good if we combine our love for each other.. we are becoming selfish for ourselves.. And that's why I thought.. that its best to make our love for each other.. as friends.." He said as I slowly tightened my grip on his shirt.. and cried..

"Chae... I-im sorry.. But its the only way.. But I still love you.. and I always remember that you and only you will be my girlfriend deep inside of me... But.. for now.. lets slowly make our way up and fix the things before we make our relationshio higher.." He explained firmly and I nodded... I pulled myself.. and looked at him.. and saw his sad expression..

"Can I have one more thing to ask for you?" I asked..

"What is it?" He asked..

"Our last kiss" I said as I pulled him closer and kisses him passionately.. He kissed me back as our tears collided knowing that this will be our last kiss..

I broke our kiss and hugged him..

"Thanks for everything.. Jungkook" I said

He smiled and hugged me tight..

Its sometimes better to settle things on a low level than starting to be higher than anything.. This will be tough for both of us but.. This is worthit.. to save our Relationship..

~tbc~