Broken Connection

Jungkook POV

"Kookie.... what happened?" Sana asked me by the time I got back...

"Its nothing... Can we leave?" I asked before grabbing my stuff

"If you want to leave early... then you can.. We are not forcing you guys to stay anyway" She said as she plastered a smile..

I looked down.. still not positive.. I grabbed her arm... as she was startled..

"Can I... leave with you?" I asked

Her eyes widened..

"You..you know I cant do that..." She said while faced down

I bit my lower lip out of frustration..

I looked at her...

"Please.. just for this once.. I'll tell your friends to let your manager know that your with me... so that he wont worry about you... I just need someone by my side.. and it would be best if it was you.." I said as I stared into her brown orbs..

"O..okay" She said as she stood up and I pulled her along to her friends..

I approached them and told everything...

They nodded and we took off...

I was on my way to the exit when I saw Chaeyoung took a glance at me.. I looked back.. and quickly looked away...

"Uumm.. Kookie..Slow down" Sana said as I looked at her catching her breath..

"Oh..I-Im sorry" I apologized..

she looked up and smiled...

"Its ok.. just.. don't rush next time... ok?" She said as I playfully scratched my head..

"I finally get to see you smile again.." She said as I realized I was smiling..

I looked at her as she gave me a questioning look...

"I am smiling again.. because of you" I said..

Her expression suddenly changed..

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked..

"No you didn't.. its just.. I'm worried for whats going to happen if we continue this.." She said..

"W-what do you mean?" I asked

"I am worried... what if Chaeyoung looks at the wrong idea and take us as couples?" She asked causing me to look down..

She's right... Once Chaeyoung finds out about this.. I would just hurt her even more...

I placed my hands on my head and walking back and forth...

"Why must this be all messed up!? Aargh" I said hesitantly

I felt a hand touch my back as I turned to see Sana