Saving What's Left..

Jungkook POV

I headed downstairs as Chaeyoung followed me.. I saw everyone on the kitchen... They were all busy playing Truth Or Dare..

Chaeyoung joined while I just watched them play.. Some of the dares were insane and some are funny.. We enjoyed our moment when my phone suddenly dinged.. I opened the notification and I was shocked to see me and Sana backstage.. Kissing.. My mind began to think..

How?

I sighed in frustration as I move back and forth..

"Yah Jungkook.. What are you doing?" Tae asked..

"Not now hyung.. I'll answer your question later.." I said as he nodded..

I put both of my hands on my head as I scratched it on frustration..

"This is all my fault.. If only I refused her kiss.. this won't happen.. And if this photo goes viral.. I'm done for.. I need to stop this from going on.." I said when I suddenly heard the doorbell..

I walked to the door and to my surprise.. I saw Sana...

"Hey Kookie.. Did you see the article?" She asked.. I nodded..

I let her in and told everyone that she's here...

They all greeted Sana.. while I continue my deep thinking... I looked at Sana worried as she looks at me with a confused look... She approaches me slowly... 

"Hey... What's with the deep thinking?" She asked

"Its about the article.." I said as she grew more confused..

"Why are you thst stressed on that article anyway?" She asked as I looked at her..

"Aren't you?" I asked and she nodded sideways..

"H-how come?" I asked..

"Just chill kookie.. No need to panic.." She said as I sighed..

"But.. your carreer.. What if-"

"It wont.. trust me" She said cutting my sentence.. I sighed and took a deao breathe..

"So.. anyways.. Why did you come here?" I asked..

She smiled.. and looked at me..

"Its because I want to see you.. Can't you see?" She asked as I laughed...

We were both busy laughing when suddenly.. My eyes landed on Chaeyoung... Who's looking at us.. I saw her tears go down as she turned her head..

"E-excuse me.." I said as I rushed upstairs...

I was reaching for the door when someone pulled me from the back..

I turned around to see Sana..

"I'm sorry Sana.. I must go in.. I'm just getting something.." I said as I turned the doorknob..

"Dont lie to me.." She said as she looks at me..

I was startled for a moment..

"W-what do you mean?" I asked..

"I know you still love her... Do you?" She asked as I looked down and sighed...

"Sana.. I-"

"No no.. Its ok.. She's the first one to have your heart.. I wont stop it.. her.. And I'm sorry for going in your lives.." She said as I started to hold her hands..

She looked up at me..

"The real reason that I came here is to tell you that... I'm planning to end our relationship.." She said as my world turned blank..

"W-what?! Why?" I asked..

"Its just... I cant handle the pain seeing you with her.. I know its stupid but.. I feel like Im just being used.." She said as tears come down...

"Sana.." I said..

"Jungkook... By the time you and Chaeyoung have your own family.. Dont ever forget about me.. That's all I ask.." She said as I felt hot tears streaming down my cheek...

"You know I cant do that!!" I yelled as she gasped..

She looked down..

"But I can.." She said as looked up.. and cupped my cheeks..

"I know that this is not the very best timing but.. Im glad that Im able to tell you this.." She said as she slowly cried..

I was about to answer but my tears won't let me..

She hugged me.. And I hugged her.. as she pulled away.. The last of my touch to her.. is slowly fading..

"Sana.. please.." I said as she puts her forefinger on my mouth..

"I know it hurts.. I feel the same.. But you have to save whats left.. your relationship.." She said as I smiled a bit..

"Thanks for being with me and making me the happiest woman on earth.." She said as I smiled..

"Now go.. She's waiting.." She said as I nodded and hugged her for the last time.. She pulled away and slowly walks away as her figure wasn't visible on my sight anymore...

"Remember me.. Jungkook.. Thats all I asked.." The last of her words that I heard before she took off.. I smiled..

"I will.. Forever.." I said as I sighed and went inside to our room..

Now's the time to start again..

~tbc~

YAAAA!! I was tearing up a little bit while making this.. I dont know about you guys but I felt it do much.. Sadly I'm planning to end the book on Part 50.. Cuz.. I'm planning on making book 2 a little bit early.. But if you want to make this story go on a little bit longer.. Just say so in the comments.. Anyways.. Thanks for the continued support..!!