We Meet Again

Jungkook POV

It's been 2 years now.. And we haven't made any communications with YG nor BlackPink.. After what happened..

All of those memories.. I cant remove them from my head.. Everytime I think about those memories.. I also think about her..

I went upstairs to my room and to my bag... I grabbed some of my belongings and noticed some of the clothes aren't mine...

I checked the tag at the back of the neckline to see Chaeyoung's name..
And then thats when I remembered.. That I put some of her luggage at my own so that it wont be hard for her..

But despite looking at the clothes.. It was 2 years since I haven't touched this clothes yet.. And it was all a mess..

"Jin!!" I called

"What?!" Jin respond

I walked downstairs..

"Can you please wash these clothes.." I asked

"Sure.." He said

He grabbed the clothes from my arms and he is heading to the wash room..

I was gonna go back upstairs when suddenly..

"Jungkook?" Jin asked

"Yeh?" I said

"This shirt belongs to Chaeyoung.." Jin said..

"I know.. thats why I let you wash it cuz Im going to return it to her.." I said

"Are you sure that you can talk to her calmly this time? After what she've done?" Jin asked.

"Of course! Im not going to talk to her anyway.. Im just going to hand over her clothes.. and Im going back here.. Simple!!" I said..

"Huh.. Mmkay!" Jin said

"Thanks hyung!!" I thanked.

I went upstairs to fix my bag and went to bed... I waited for about.. 15 minutes playing on my phone when Jin suddenly calls me..

"Jungkook!!" He called

"Ye?" I asked

"Its done.. Here." He said.

"Oh... Ok Gamsahamnida!!" I thanked

I grabbed my bag which I fixed earlier and put the clothes in.. I went outside the dorm and I just walked to YG..

I went up to the 5th floor where Blackpink's room were.. I hesitantly walked towards the door..

Not a minute has passed and I could already hear the girls shouting and bumping.. Its been 2 years since I heard these voices..

I sighed and knocked on the door..

Knock!! Knock!!

I waited.. Until I could see a figure on the other side of the door.. The door opens and I looked up.. and saw..

"Chaeyoung"

"Jungkook" We both said..

"Umm.. I just came here to return your clothes that I kept for like.. 2 years.. Its washed so there is no need to wash it again.." I said..

"..Thanks Kookie.." She said.

I suddenly felt a stinging pain in my chest... Hearing one of my nicknames from her... I really wanted to hug her after all these years but.. I cant..

I turned back and left the room.. Without saying any words to her..
I heard the door shut hard..
I turned around one last time.. To see her figure disappear.. I sighed.. and left..

I went back to our dorm and opened the door... I went inside to see no one... Just no one.. I was going to shout their names when suddenly...

Click

A gun was pointed at the back of my head.. Forcing me to stand up.. with my hands in the air..

"Give me all your valuables or else.."
The uknown man said..

"Or else what?" I asked..

"Or else this guys right here will die.. Including you.." He said..

I couldn't do anything rather than just stand here... There were four of them.. They are outnumbered by us but they carry massive guns.. One was holding an MA14 which aimed at Tae, Jin.. The other was holding an AR15 which aimed at Jimin and Namjoon.. And the other was holding an Ump9 which aimed at Suga and Jhope.. And the other guy was just holding a handgun which aimed at me..

I can just disarm the guy behind me.. If I could just think of a distraction..

Nope.. Not even close.. I cant think any.. This is hopeless.. Suddenly a bell was ringed at our front door.. This was my opportunity to disarm the guy.. I gave my hyungs the signal to fight back..

I turned back sliding the man's left arm with my right and holding him with my other hand.. His pistol was dropped... I knocked him out.. As the others who did too..

I went to the door to see who it was..
It was Chaeyoung...

"Hi.. I..i just came here to tell you that.. Watch Out!!" She yelled

I turned around to see the man I pinned stood up and grabbed the handgun... He aimed right at Chaeyoung.. And took the shot.. I was quick enough to push her aside that the bullet him the lower side of my stomach.. I felt vibrations around my body...

The man failed to flee as Jimin shot the man cold blood..

"Taste your own medicine.." Jimin said to the corpse..

Chaeyoung quickly approached me as my vision begins to blur... The last words I heard from her was.. "Just stay with me.." And then darkness fills my vision..

~tbc