Rescue

Jungkook POV

I drove as fast as I could to save Rose..
I drove so fast that I didn't notice a cop tailing me from behind.. I stopped the car and opened the windowshield..

"What is it officer?" I asked the officer even tho I knew what is the reason he came after me..

"Sir, your driving so fast that you past the speed limit.. Which is 36 miles per hour.." The cop said

I looked at the speed rate and saw that I overlimited the speed limit..
The cop was writing on his stickynote and asking me questions...

I was busy answering all of those questions I noticed a black van passed by.. I looked at it and I was now scared for Rose even more..

I saw Jimin and his sort of gang inside the van wearing masks exept for Jimin..

"Umm sir.. You can just ask me those questions later I gotta go.." I said while starting my engine..

"You cant leave instantly when Im still asking you these questions.." He said..

I didn't pay any attention to the officer as I drove forward and hitting him side...

"Hey!!" The cop yelled

I looked at the rear view mirror and saw the cop tailing me.. *God what does he want?!* I thought to myself..

I increased my speed and eventually got away from him.. Now my focus turned back to Rose.. who is in grave danger right now..

I saw our dorm and parked the car outside.. I saw the van I saw earlier..
I slowly crouched and went to the backdoor.. I can hear some laughters inside the dorm.. I sticked my left ear on the door to hear them better..

"Hey!! Have you heard of the girl sir Jimin got?! I heard she's hot!!"

"Really?! Lets go check her out.."

As I heard those two goons said those words about Chaeng.. My hands suddenly turned into fists while I clunch my jaw in anger..

Without hesitation I immediately opened the door and charged at the two goons.. It was a stupid idea.. Cuz by the time I could reach them.. someone just hit my head from the back with a bat..

I fell unconcious..

"Pathetic Jungkook... Came all the way here just to save her.. But sadly.. you cant!! Cuz she will be mine.. ALL MINE!!" Jimin yelled..

I was then put into a cell while my vision was blurry.. I could still hear their voices..

I opened my eyes and got up.. Touching my head with my right hand while my left hand supports my body from the back..

"That.. was painful...S-super painful.." I muttered

I looked around the cell and my jaw dropped when I saw Rose with stripped clothes.. It made my heart break into pieces seeing her like this.. without me being there to save her...
I regret all those mistakes that I did...

I crawled over to Rose and layed her head on my lap.. Tears began to bulge out in my eyes... I was tracing her head thinking about the good memories we had..."Im sorry Chaeng.. you dont deserve this... Its all my fault that you were included in these mess.." I said..

I suddenly felt her head going up as she awoke and was scrubbing her eyes..

"W-what?.. Jungkook! Why are you here?!" Rose asked..

"I came here to save you, yet here I am.. stuck in this cell.. With a bunch of goons.. With Jimin.. and with you." I said..

She smiled and looked down..crying..

I took her with my arms and embraced her with a warm hug..

"Its ok Chaeng... It will be ok.. I'll get you out.. I promise.." I said..

She looked at me and smiled... Believing me for what I've just said..

Suddenly the door opened and we saw three goons came in...

"Hey you!! Let go of her! We need that girl as sir Jimin told us so.." One of the goons said..

I didnt listen and I tightened the hug so that they wont take her.. Suddenly one of them came in and took her arm by force.. I pulled her back.. Then he punched me on the face letting me lay on the floor flat..

"Jungkook!" Rose yelled while being dragged by the goons..

I looked at her being taken away from me... Did I just break my promise?

I waited for about half an hour to see Rose still not being returned... I began to get worried.. fearing of what they will do to her.. I was wondering around the cell when the door opened.. It was Rose!!

"Chaeyoung!! Your back!! And the goons.. they are gone?! Help me escape!!" I said..

But she just straight up ignored me and gathered all of her stuff at the table outside the cell.. and was heading to the door..

"W-what are you doing?! You need to help me!!" I yelled

But she just ignores me... and close the door.. I was broken for her leaving me here... alone while I got all the way here just to save her...

"Reverse Phsycology huh?" I said to my self..

I looked at the window and saw Rose calmly got out and took a cab.. My mind began to thing catious..

The door then opened... And I saw Jimin.. I approached him from the other side of the cell and pulling his shirt..

"What is wrong with you?!.. I thought you were better than this!!" I said..

"Oh yes I am! As I just let Rose be free.." He said calmly..

"What the hell did you do to her!! She is not acting like this an hour ago!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!" I yelled..

"See for yourself" He said handing me his some sort of security footage of his room.. I looked at the whole recorded situation... And I threw the Ipad smashing it to bits..

"Oooohh.. you just broke my Ipad.. What a lost... So! What did you see?" He asked..

I didn't answer his question but I just glared at him...

"Why are you glaring at me like that? Oh!! Is it because of the kiss we did?!" He asked..

I overheated my self and I kicked the cell so hard causing the locks to break....

"W-what the hell?!" Jimin asked in shock..

"Gua-" Before he could continue.. I grabbed his head and I covered his mouth with my hand... causing him to fall unconsious... I broke the window and ran out taking his car and drove..

*I should be more cautious around Rose this time..* I thought to me self while driving in the dark road..

~tbc~