Broken Apart

Rose POV

I was watching a movie with Jungkook and the others when suddenly a message popped out on my phone..

I checked the message to see my manager said..

"Hello Rose.. The show has finally ended.. You can now stop the act.."

"But.. Im still in the movies with him.. "

"We had a deal remember? That you will only do your romantic stuff at him until the show ends.."

"But.."

"Do as I say or you will get disbanded.. I hired some of the cameramen to capture every movement you do.. One wrong move.. Your gone."

"Ok.."

I turned my phone off and didn't pay any attention to Jungkook..

"Are you offically together?" I heard V

"Y-"

"No" I suddenly said.. Cutting his words..

"What?! I thought we were?" He asked

"I did all of those thing with you just for the show." I said..

I glanced at Jungkook.. Tears slowly went down from his eyes to his cheeks.. I still cant trust myself after this.. After all he has done.. I just treated him like trash..

Jungkook suddenly stood up and went out.. Leaving me with the others..

"Bold move Rose.." V said and went after Jungkook

I was about to cry when Lisa suddenly approached me...

"Yo.. What happened? You two look ok for the past 10 minutes... And this happened?? What happened?" She asked..

"Our manager texted me that I should stay away from him cuz the show already ended..." I said

"And why did you do the thing he said?" Lisa asked

"We made a deal... Ok?" I said

"Ohh.. Well I hope Jungkook still sees you like the way he sees you last time.." She said

Jungkook POV

I went outside leaving Rose inside..
Tears began bulging out on my eyes knowing that her words hurt me bad..

A hand suddenly grabs me back forcing me to face the person..

It was Taehyung

"What?" I asked

"You cant just leave Rose in there like that.. Even if she said those mean words at you.." Tae said.

"But she treated me like trash.. I thought she was the one.. I forgot about our deal with her manager.. I tried to forget all of it!! And trying to start a new life..With Her!!" I said..

"I know.. you just need some time to adjust and talk about it.." Tae said..

"I cant.. And I wont.." I said facing down on the floor..

"Why? You must go to her and sort this things out tog-"

"SHE USED ME!! And it was all an ACT!! All of the things I did for her was nothing... NOTHING!!" I yelled making people to look at us..

Suddenly Rose and the others went outside to check whats going on..

I saw Rose and I suddenly looked back..

"Enjoy your time guys.." I said facing back...

And left..

~2 years later~ (Srry for the time skip..)

Rose POV

Since our problem began.. BigHit and YG is now keeping a distance from each other.. BTS is now different than before.. They used to greet us everytime we rehearse.. But now... We haven't seen them in 2 years.. They changed.. alot..

"This is all my fault.. How could I do this.." I murmured

I suddenly pictured Jungkook in my mind.. And tears suddenly going out..

"Unnie.. Whats the matter?" Lisa asked

"Its.. N..nothing." I said while sobbing..

"No.. Its something.. Its about Jungkook right?" She asked

I nodded slowly..

"Chae!! It was 2 years ago!! He probably forgot about all of those.." She said

"I dont know Lisa.. Its just.. I regret myself saying those mean words to Jungkook.. I really feel bad for him..." I said..

"Its ok Chaeng.. You'll get over it.." Lisa said..

She gave me a hug and I was now getting comfortable as minutes go by..

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door..

"I'll get it!!" I said

I opened the door to see who it was.. And my jaw dropped.. After years that have passed.. I get to meet him at last..

~tbc~