By Force

Rose POV

I was dragged to Jimin's office with his three goons.. leaving Jungkook in the cell..

The place was filled with guys... seems like that I was the only female around.. I felt uncomfortable...

We arrived at Jimin's office.. They opened the door and pushed me inside.. forcing me to kneel down on the floor..

I looked up to see Jimin standing by the window..

"What do you want?" I asked

He slowly turned to face me...

"I want you to stay away from Jungkook... and live with me.." He said

"W-what!! I cant do that!!" I said

"There are cameras in this room.. including Jungkook's.. I will use this opportunity to record all of these and make Jungkook watch the whole scene... If you will not do my orders... Jungkook's life will meet its end.." He explained...

I was clearly shocked for what he said.. I was clearly sweating to think of my next move...

"So?... Are you gonna do it?? Or not" He asked..

"F...fine! But this is for Jungkook.. nothing else.." I said

"Deal" He smiled

I walked towards him.. and leaned forward for this.... forced kiss.. I felt ashamed...

I pulled back...

"There! You got what you want... now leave me and Jungkook alone! Let us out!!" I said

He chuckles

"Im sorry.. But its only you who's getting out.." He said

"What!! How about Jungkook?" I asked

"He will stay here a little bit longer.." He said

"But.."

"Do as I say or Jungkook will be gone completely!" He yelled

There was nothing I could do but agree to his plan... *Im sorry Jungkook*

I went inside the room where Jungkook's being imprisoned..

I opened the door to his surprised reaction...

I grabbed my stuff completely trying to ignore him..

He said some begging words to make me help him but I didn't... I wanted to but as Jimin said.. There are cameras everywhere..

I continued to walk outside and looked at the house for the last time... And maybe Jungkook..

I continued walking away... Crying...

Jungkook POV

I was driving Jimin's car looking for Rose... It was dark outside I could barely see... I looked around the sidewalks to no avail..

I gave up.. and went back to the others... I felt disapointed.. Did she really do what Jimin told her to do?

I sighed and went back.. I tightened my grip on the steering wheel while tears begin to go out...

Rose POV

I was walking on the sidewalk looking down thinking the things that I did...

Suddenly.. a light appeared behind me..

I turned around to see Jungkook inside... He looks like he's looking for someone... For me.. I was about to wave to him when I suddenly remembered what Jimin said..
I quickly hid on the dark alley hoping that he doesn't see me...

He stopped.. I gulped.. I can see that his face became serious and tears went out from his eyes... I felt weak.. I really wanted to be there... with him.. comforting him... wiping his tears.. calming him down.. But I cant..

Why does everything in my life have to be the worst thing that could happen..

I then saw Jungkook drove away... I felt sad... I began to cry... we were so close to seeing each other.. yet I got moved back... letting his hopes go down.. I felt bad..

I wiped my tears and went back to YG..

In YG

I went inside the company to see everyone's reaction.. The immediately ran towards me asking a bunch of questions.. Seems like they are aware of my disapearance..

I tried to answer every question they asked when someone suddenly pulled me away from them..

"Where did you go?!" We've been looking for you for the past... 2 days!!" Lisa said..

I just looked down not answering her question.... Cuz if I tell her the truth.. that BTS Jimin was behind all of this.. This will be a disaster..

Suddenly Jennie approached me.. She looked like she was not worried for me.. She just looked at me with a straight face..

"Chaeng.. Can we talk.. Privately?" She asked..

I nodded and went with her..

"What is it?" I asked

"Do you love Jimin?" She asked me

I was surprised to hear her ask me that question..

"No.... Not after what he-" I stopped.. realizing that I almost told her what happened..

"What?! What did he do? Tell me!" She bggingly said..

"If I'll tell you.. Promise me.. Dont hurt him in any way.. Nor the other BTS members.." I reassured

"Yes" She said.

I gulped.. and told her everything..

Her face began to look different than before... she sat on a bench... putting her hands on her face...

"Hey.. what's wrong?" I asked

She didn't answer my question...
I decided not to disturb her.. and left..

I went inside my room.. staring at the ceiling.. I suddenly remembered the days when I slept with Jungkook.. It was all wonderful.. I was busy with my thoughts when the door suddenly opened..

"Hi!!" Both Jin and Jisoo said..

Seems like they dont know about the whole situation with me being gone for two days... I went on with it pretending that nothing had happened..

"Hi Jin oppa!! Hi Jisoo unnie!! What makes you come here?" I asked

"Nothing.. we just came here to check out on you and the others.. Speaking of others.. Where are they?" Jisoo aksed

"Lisa's on the ground floor and Jennie is in the..." I stopped..

"In? Where?" Jisoo asked

"On one of the hallways on the groundfloor.." I said

"Oh ok.. I should check them out.. Lets go Jin?" Jisoo asked

"Ok.." Jin said..

I sighed... And layed down... looking at the ceiling... when someone opened the door again.. I sat up to see...

"What are you doing here?" I asked

~tbc~

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys!! I just thought that it would be best not to reveal that much details..
But thanks for reading this chapter anyways!!