Busted

Jungkook POV

I woke up early this morning cuz I heard my ringtone buzzed.. I checked my phone to see who it was and it was my manager.. Something urgent I think?? Cuz I just saw 23 missed calls from our manager.. I picked up..

JK:Hello??

Manager: Finally!! You picked up!

JK: Why what's the problem?..

Manager: You and Rose are all around the net..

JK: Huh?! Why??

Manager: Some fan heard Lisa that you and Rose slept together in your room..

JK: Ok thanks for informing me..

Manager: No problem.. Oh and by the way please tell Rose that her manager said that he needs her.. Thank you

JK: No problem..

Manager: Bye

JK: Bye

I hunged up... Thinking that the situation is bad.. not for me but for Rose.. What if she gets disbanded because of me?? I panicked... I dont want to ruin her career.. And plus they just started... I slowly got out of the room to avoid waking up Rose.

I head downstairs and asked my hyungs if they heard about the news too.. My hyungs are'nt in the living room and same as Blackpink..

I went outside to see Blackpink and my hyungs gathered up in the gate..
I asked "What's wrong?"..

Jimin then pulled me back and said that fans are storming outside because of the news they saw on the net..

I knew this will turn bad.. Its all my fault.. I admit it.. I'm the one who started this.. If it was'nt for me asking Rose out this would've never happened..

I went upstairs and woke up Rose telling her that we should go back to their own dorm..

"Why?" She asked

"Fans are storming outside the gate because of the news that me and you were sleeping in the same room.." I firmly explained..

"Does our manager knew about this?" She asked..

"I'm afraid.. Yes.." I said..

She then panicks.. and her facial expressions were'nt the same as the one's that I always see at her.

"I'll fix the problem.." I said

"Yeh! Like you could really fix it!" She angrily answered..

"Im sorry!! Its all my fault I get it" I said

"What if I get disbanded from the group?? My career will change! My life! FOREVER!!" She said

"I'll talk to your manager I'll figure a way to fix this.. I promise" I said

"You better hope so" She said

Me and Rose went to our van along with Blackpink and my Hyungs..
They were talking while me and Rose were silent..

"Guys!! Dont worry!! Everything will be fine" RM said to both of us

"I hope so" I said

"What do you mean *Hope So?* Of course it will be fine!!" RM reassured his words..

"Ok" I simply replied..

20 minutes have passed and we  arrived at the YG company.

"Me and Rose will go to the manager's room to fix the problem.. You guys just do your thing.." I told them..