Rejected

Jungkook POV

We arrived at the house and grabbed all our groceries...

I carried the shopping bags while they enter the house.. Should they be helping me? Uugh I dont even care anymore.. They can have the fun they want.. Im going to chat to Sana.. She'll make my day brighter..

I went inside and placed the shopping bags on the kitchen counter..

"Oh Im sorry! I forgot about the shopping bags.. Sorry for letting you carry Jungkook" Jin said

"Its ok.." I said as I went upstairs..

I entered my room and grabbed my phone from my pocket.. Twice's music still playing.. I roamed my chat history and clicked Sana..

"Should I chat to her?.. She seems busy at times like these.." I said to myself..

"Nevermind.. Im just going to say hi and thats it.." I said

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey!"

(...)

"What's up?"

"Nothing.. Just saying hi... How's your day going there?"

(...)

"You asked me twice.. Its good.."

"Sorry.. But lucky you.. My day is dark here"

(...)

"

Why?"

"Well.. Everyone is busy talking to each other while I'm here.. Alone in my room.."

(...)

"Aaw.. Its ok.. Im here"

"Haha.. I know.. that's why Im texting you right now.. I needed someone to talk to.."

(...)

"Hahaha.. Dont worry.. When I come back to Korea.. I'll take you to a day out"

"Haha Thanks.. but I think its a bit too much.. I just need attention thats all.."

(...)

"Cmon! Just accept it.. I know you like it.."

"Sometimes I hate you for this.. but I still love you cuz your cute.."

Did I just say that?

(...)

"Uuhm... Is that auto correction or something?.."

"...Ok..I was planning on admiting this to you... For the whole time we've been together since our MC days my feeling grew more and more.."

(...)

Thanks.. But.. Im sorry.. I already have someone..