ℙ𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜

He got in the car and so did I. It was silent mostly because I didn't like to talk that much. He finally broke the silence
" what are you thinking "
I gave him a confused look
" I can't read your mind it's like it has a lock"
" mmh"
" it's frustrating really "
I shielded my thoughts ' I think my brother is stupid '
" why do you communicate like that "
' I don't like to talk that much '
" but I like your voice it's soothing "
" ever since I can remember I wasn't really much of a talker unless we were in a dance studio, singing lessons, or band room ."
" why "
" I felt like in those places I could talk and be free because I was called annoying a lot I decided to let myself free in certain spaces "
" when were you turned "
" 21 years ago by Victoria in hopes to be Laurent's mate"
" did you connect "
"no, we love each other "
" oh "
" but in a sibling manner. James and I get along better even though I disagree  with his hunting games "
" how do you hunt "
" I don't I get my blood from blood banks, I don't have to live with the guilt that I killed life "
"our family hunts animals "
" is that why you have golden eyes "
"yes, since you are part of the family you will have to learn to hunt animals"
I nodded. I think it's a great idea really because I wouldn't have to keep going to blood banks. I wouldn't hurt anyone, Edward stopped in front of a hotel. He got the room key and walked toward the room. I followed him he locked the door and looked worried. I couldn't blame him his friend was in danger. I used my gift of controlling emotions. He relaxed but looked upset.
" can you say something Demi, please"
" when I lived with my clan they were funny, James loved me and when Victoria was mad at him he would cuddle with me on the couch "
" why "
"He felt lonely like without Victoria he was nothing Victoria was the same . I hope I find someone like that who feels that without me they are nothing. But she couldn't last more than an hour. James might seem evil but he is kind-hearted to those he loves "
" do you love him"
"In a way yes, he is like my brother an overprotective brother I never knew what family was until I met them"
" what about your family "
" I was an only child and my mom died from drug overdose I was in foster care up until my second month of being seventeen "
" I'm sorry for bringing it up"
" it's fine, are you ok "
" I am still worried about Bella she's my best friend a person who understands me yet doesn't like me in a romantic way "
" do you want her to look at you in a romantic way "
" no she's pretty but I don't like her like that "
" she seems pretty calm to me I feel like me and her would get along "
Just then he got a phone call and so did I. It was James.
" hello "
" Hello princess "
" what do you want James "
" you know you still love me "
" what do you want "
" meet me at a ballerina studio I will text you the address don't tell your new family or else bye princess "
He hung up Edward was still on the phone. He too ended his call . I stood up headed for the door.
" where are you going "
" to find Laurent "
" he told us to protect you "
" I don't care and I will be back "
Before he could say anything I left