𝔾𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝕋𝚘 𝕂𝚗𝚘𝚠 ℝ𝚘𝚜𝚎

He stepped closer as if to hug me . I didn't want to so I put voltage shield around me . I regretted it and took it down he reached for me . I hugged him and said
" I'm sorry "
" I'm sorry to "
" for what "
" Alice's vision changed and I didnt tell you "
" tell me ... please"
" Alice vision showed more than two mates "
" what do you mean "
" you will find out soon "
"Ok "
I stared out at the window trying to understand. I knew I would find out but I still wanted to know . Edward hugged me from the back . Why ? I mean again I was a nobody stop demi go for a run .
" Edward I want to go for a run"
" sorry demi but you can't and I also had to ask you something "
" please "
" no , now you know you don't go to school so I want your permission to go with Bella to prom  "
" sure "
" really "
" yeah I mean it's not like we're dating "
He didn't say anything I unwrapped his hands and headed for Carlisle office . I knocked
" come in demi "
" Mr. Carlisle can I please go for a run"
" I'm afraid not , and don't call me Mr demi "
" yes sir thank you anyway "
He sighed and nodded . He didn't like me bieng formal but he was my adoptive father in a way . I walked to the porch and sat down . I closed my eyes and imagined a world with Edward  would be . If I could have kids I would but I can't considering I am a vampire . I stayed there until the sun came up . I went upstairs to take a shower but Edward was still there .
" Edward " omg I am stupid of course it's Edward .
He looked back i nodded and got my clothes . I headed towards the door when Edward pulled on my wrist .
"Demi "
"Yes "
"We may not be dating ..... yet but we are still mates "
"That's not what I meant Edward I'm sorry "
"It's fine demi "
" ok now let me take a shower "
He nodded, once I was done taking a shower he wasn't there . I looked out the window the forest seemed so peaceful . I wanted to see the waves . But i couldn't because it wasn't safe . I decided to read my favorite book series Harry Potter . I was on the last book when it was 10:30 . Yes I took that long , my throat hurt . I knew that pain , I was hungry . I walked downstairs to see rose or Rosalie . I shielded my thought ' rose sorry Rosalie I'm hungry '
" you can call me rose and I can  help you hunt "
I nodded and looked at her She had a beautiful dress on most likely from the prom . Just then someone walked in
" I will take her " it was Edward .
"I would prefer rose Edward "
I wanted to get along with rose to get to know her.
" ok "
And he left he looked hurt
" rose if you don't mind I wanted to go with you to get to know you "
" ok , let's just say I was a bit of a drama queen"
She told me her life story while we hunted she caught a deer while I caught a mountain lion. We walked back laughing at how she killed her ex . I have to admit she's fun
" we should do this again rose"
"Your not that bad either "
" thank you "
We walked in the house to see everyone in the living room . I wasn't full because  of course it was animal blood . Everyone paid no attention to us . I went upstairs to take a shower and changed . I stared out the window I loved looking at the calm forest . Someone stepped into the room .