Why

Aro let us free after seeing there was no law broken . The first thing we did was go see bella . She looked really bad though she was even more pale than before . Edward apologized and explained the reason "we" left . I now shared a room with Edward . I still haven't seen the pack . I knew I should but didnt I decided that I would go today . I walked over the treaty line and ran for the pack house . Everyone was inside , I stepped in the house and they all turned to me . They all ran to hug me .
"I missed you to "
" Demi don't ever do that again"
Scolded Paul
I simply nodded
" how had it been without me "
" constant whining . Where Demi ? I miss Demi ? Her beautiful face "
Said Sam
"Why thank you boys "
They all blushed .
"Demi there's a favor I need to ask you ."
"Go ahead "
"Can you please stay at the pack house for a week "
"I don't know can you not tell the person I love I'm dead "
Paul growled
"Demi you have to understand that the pack needs you "
"I will ask my family but who was the one who told them I was dead "
Paul raised his hand and I nodded he would be ignored for the time being.
"I'll be back "
I left running for the Cullen house . I went to my room I would ask Carlisle last since I knew he would say yes . Edward was in our room waiting for me . I kissed him and broke the kissed.
"I need to go for a week "
"Where "
"The pack house"
"Why "
"Because they might die without me"
"Have you asked Carlisle "
"I'm sure he will understand but your the one that worries me "
"Demi they could get mad and break you to bits"
"How does blue ivy sound "
"Ok I love you " I was taken back a bit
"I love you too Edward "
He smiled and pressed his lips against mine . In no time it was a full make out session . I stoped because I had to tell Carlisle I was leaving . I put my head on Edwards chest he put put his arms on my waist .
"I have to go inform Carlisle "
"Ok" he kissed my forehead
I grabbed my suitcase for the week . I found Carlisle in the living room.
"Carlisle I have to go to the pack house for a week "
"It's fine Demi just be careful"
"Will do Carlisle "
I left the Cullen house and made it to the pack house . I entered thought the window Seth would hear me of course . His superior hearing allowed him . As I suspected Seth came in the room .
"Hey kiddo "
"I'm not a kid "
"But your my kid "
"But your my imprint "
"And the others in the pack except of course the alpha "
"Yup , can we go to the beach "
"Just us "
"y y yeah"
"Ok "
I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers . We headed down stairs
"Hey sam "
"Hey demi"
"Me and Seth are going to the beach we will be back"
"Ok Seth your going to get in trouble with the guys "
He nodded I didn't know why he would get in trouble but ok .
"Seth why are you going to get in trouble "
"They don't think I am good enough for you yet and then they know you kissed Jacob and got all protective and that the ones who have been in the pack longer deserve you . "
"Ohh well in that case I am going to
Spend more time with you and the other who have Been in the pack the shortest "
He smiled and we sat down infront of the shore . I put my head on his shoulder , the view is amazing . After a while I decided that is four would go out . Me , Embry , quill, Jacob , and Seth .
"Seth let's go out with Embry , Quill , and Jacob ."
"Sure , lets go ask them "
We walked in the pack house they were eating .
"Sam me , Embry , quill, Jacob , and Seth are going out "
"Ok be careful " he said with his face full
"Why not with us " Paul said
I said nothing I was still hurt from what he did . He looked mad but I didn't say anything . I had another week before I had to hunt . Maybe by then me and Edward can go together . They were done eating no devouring food . The boys got ready and we went towards my car . Yes I had a car I went for it yesterday at night . It was a sorry gift from the Cullen family . We decided to go to port angles and look at a scary movie .
"So why did you want to go with us "Embry said
"Cause I can "
"But the other pack members are more experienced with this and are stronger and better looking "
"And that doesn't mean anything to me there might have more physical traits but I don't look for that it what you are like , not what you look like "
"Thanks "
"No problem after all I love you guys "
I knew that I loved them when I spent a lot of time with them . They were not over possessive like Paul and the others but sweet and kind . We got inside and we sat in our seats . Seth and Jacob were at my side . Embry and Quill on Seth's and Jacobs side . As the movie progressed Seth and Jacob put there hands out for me to get them . They were very subtle about it though . I intertwined them with both of their hands . My cold skin against their warm skin. Again as always I felt spark a side affect of being an imprint .