House

Edward came upstairs and opened the door with ease.
"Edward can you leave, please "
"Why ?"
"I need some time to myself if you don't mind "
"Ok"
He exited the room . I felt bad but I needed some time to myself . I jumped off the balcony and ran until I felt better . Let's just say I wasn't in Forks anymore. Edward and the rest will be upset . I didn't have money on me so I couldn't really stay . But it was dark , I had to run back . So I did I got to the Cullen house , I jumped into our room . Edward was standing there furious
"Where were you "
"I went for a run "
"You left the town "
"I had to clear my head "
"Did you let anyone know "
"Edward I am always here or with the pack I never have time for my self you guys always want to be with me I'm currently away from the pack you have a child I'm not married to any of you because I'm stupid and break things of I don't know what to do and you still have the odyssey to say if I let anyone know or where I was come on Edward "
He stayed silent he knew I was right . It made me feel a bit better than he knew I was right. He came close to me as much as I wanted to hug him I had to make my point .
"Leave the room, please "
"Wh-"
"Leave please your making it harder "
He left the room probably to see re. I put a voltage shield around our room. I cried myself to sleep. I woke up with a sticky face from the tears last night. I removed the voltage shield from our room. Then took a shower when I was done Edward was on the bed. He stood up and with a blink of an eye was beside me.  I hugged him I missed even if it was for a day.
"I love you Demi"
"I love you Edward I'm sorry "
"You have nothing to apologize for "
I put my head in the crook of his neck .
"Alice and the family made something for you "
"For me "
"Yes come one "
We walked outside until I saw a small house . It was stunning . Someone was next to me and I knew it was Alice .
"Come on"
She grabbed my hand and took me inside the house .
"So here I have a possible dress for you Edward look away "