Coming home

Re: Ray (How Demi pronounces renesme name )

He smiled brightly and kissed my lips. I pulled apart and looked at the paper in my hands. But looked at him worrisome.
"Will you guys be fine "
"We'll be fine princess, but the sooner the better "
I smiled and kissed his cheek
"Tell the boys I love them"
He nodded and I got off of his waist. He sprinted to there territory. I walked back inside and Edward came back out.
"I have to go pack and will collect witnesses of my own. Stay here with re to greet the incoming ones please. I love you don't forget that. "
I showed him our engagement ring and kissed him passionately. I ran to my house and collected my things. But I looked at the paper one last time. I looked at the name of the book and walked to our library. I looked inside and found a number and name.  I threw the book in the fire and the paper. I got my suitcases and went to say goodbye to Edward. I walked up to him and pecked his lips
"Be careful. Your my world "
I nodded and kissed his lips once more. I got into the car the Cullen's had purchased for me. Bottles of animal blood and left. I called the number in the book. He told me to meet him at a restaurant. I went and didn't speak even when he mentioned jasper not aging. But I got the package and left. I got in the car and looked inside. It was a passport for jacob and re. I knew what she meant and a tear slid down my eye. I put my head in my hands. But I knew if I wanted to keep re I had to collect witness and stay strong. Even if she might leave with Jacob forever. I started the engine and looked in different places. I had different friends I made around the world while being with my ex family. I went around visiting places I missed. I collected 20 witnesses. A lot of them were reluctant and scared of the volturi Except for a ex boyfriend of mine. Matt humberland he was tall and blonde. We didn't work out because James said he would hurt me. But we stayed friends , best friends. Matt was actually the final one he resided in New Jersey. We had a very long talk on the way back to the Cullen residence. When we got there I remembered I had left my ring at home in fear I might loose it. When we got home we were laughing and Edward rushes out. I jumped onto his torso and kissed him deeply.
"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend dem "
"Husband actually "
He nodded and his smile faded
"We should get inside Matt "
I kissed Edward and jumped off. We walked in , in silence. Jake was with Re by the fire. They both looked up and I opened my arms. Matt watching both of them carefully. Jake Kissed me hard when he pulled apart re jumped and I lifted her. I twirled her around.
"Beautiful"
I said as she smiled and walked over to Matt
"Matt meet my stepdaughter and god daughter"
"Hey princess "
He smiled and Re giggled. She reached out her hand to him. To show him the thing of bella being human when she was born.  Matt was astonished.
"She's a talented gal , she reminds me of you "
I smiled and kissed re cheek. I put her back down and she ran to Edward
"She more bright then I was back then. She's more free then I ever have been "
"Your tied down to two guys"
"No actually there's more and I'd like you to meet them. "
He widened his eyes
"You mean I have more competition "
We looked at each other staring then bursting out laughing. Edward and Jake didn't seem to like that.
"I should probably go visit them. See you later Matt "
He nodded and smiled. I walked over to Jake and Edward. I hugged them both.
"I'm going to the music room before going to the pack. "
They nodded and I left upstairs to actually get some things. I got a backpack and packed notes for re explains everything. I did many of them and put money in the backpack. I put a couple of clothing items. I looked at the bracelet I had in my wrist. It was my mother's I always covered it. But I shook my head and pulled the passport in the backpack. Including plane tickets I bought a couple of days ago with an unknown location. It was to be picked when they get to the airport. Hopefully it won't happen and I hid it in my old closet. I walked downstairs and saw Edward. He walked towards me and I grabbed his hand. We walked to my house and when we got inside. I kissed him passionately.
"I missed you so much you don't understand. "
"Yet didn't bother to call. Or tell someone that your married "
"Edward I love you , I was concentrated on the task ahead. I didn't call because I knew you were busy. I didn't mention it because as long as I know who I love. Who I'm meant to be with. Who I will spend my whole life with is. No one else does because I will never love them as much as I love all of you, the pack, re , our family Edward. The family that's to come. I love you "
I pressed my head against his chest.
"I love you too "
I kissed him a last time and bit his bottom lip.
"We really need to go on a honey moon soon "
He chuckled
"Anyways I'm going to visit the pack I'll be back soon "
He nodded and I left. When I got there the house was a mess. A literal  lay pig sty
"IM BACK "
They all came down running. Kissing me all over my face. I giggled
"Ok guys I think she's had enough let her be " Sam
"You heard him move back please. Also you need to clean this house thoroughly. "
They all groaned
"The Faster the more time with me "
They all started cleaning but Sam has different plans. He pulled me upstairs into his room.
"What are we doing here sam "
"Try on the dress "
He handed me a white dress with symbols, flowers , and out line of wolves. I stared in awe of the beauty of the dress
"I knew you'd like it "
I nodded and showed him out so I could try it on. It was beautiful and it hugged my curves. A tear slipped as I thought of my life with the pack and Edward. Having children running around. There was a knock on the door and I opened it to them. They looked at me up and down. I heard a couple of howls as I turned putting the dress on display.
"We should probably take it off "
They nodded and I closed the door. I changed and walked downstairs. It looked better and I smiled that they listened. I helped them out until we were done. We sat on the couch watching a movie. Me moving spots to each boys lap. They all seemed to enjoy having time with me. But all of them kissed me and didn't want to let me move. But when I sat on Paul lap and tried to move he tightened his grip around my waist as we kissed.
"Paul it's sam's turn "
He growled but let go of my waist and I sat on sams lap the reminder of the movie. When it ended I stood up.
"In two days we're having a meeting. Come early we need to discuss what's to happen. I love you all "
They all nodded and I left