Beautiful

Aro let go of Alice's hand. He looked at all of us and I knew he must of pissed his pants a bit.
"Now you know. That's your future unless you decide on another course. "
"We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat. " caius
Shut the fuck up
"But what If you we're sure she could remain concealed from the human world. Could we leave in peace ?" Edward

"Of course but, that could not be known. " caius
"Actually it Can " me
The sound of shells filled our ears as Alice's witness walked forward from what I heard of her thoughts. He was just like Re and has lived a long life. We all looked at him
"Ive been searching for witnesses of my own. Among the takuna (idk if this is how it's spelled so calm down. ) tribes in Brazil. "
"We have enough witnesses " Caius
"Let him speak brother " Aro
"I am half human, half vampire. Like the child. A vampire seduced my mother who died giving birth to me. My aunt Hullen raised me as her own. "
She was quite beautiful
"I made her immortal "
Bella stepped forward
"How old are you ?"
"150 years "
I looked at Ren and smiled at her
"At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro
"I became full grown seven years after my birth. "
That meant Ren would grow quickly more than she had already.
"I have not changed since then. "
"And your diet ?"
"Blood. Human food. I can survive on either. "
"These children are much like us. " Marcus
"Regardless the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves. Our natural enemies. "Caius
Aro placed a hand on Caius's shoulder then looked at us.
"Dear brother they are Demi's mate they are her simply for her. There is no danger here. We will not fight today. "
Caius looked displeased as he left with the others. Aro stood there looking at Me then Alice then Edward.
"Such a prize. "
He then retreated himself.
"We have them on the run. Now is the time to attack!"Vladimir
"Not today " Carlisle
"Your all fools! The volturi might be gone but will never forgive what happened here"Stefan
I heard Ren laugh and I smiled. I lifted Ren to my hip. Edward kissed her cheek. Everyone kissed their mate and hugged their family. The wolves looked back at me.
We walked back home. The wolves arrived shortly after fully changed. I ran to seth before anyone else.
"I love you so much. "
I kissed him and he didn't complain
"Hey! We want some too. "
I laughed hugging and kissing all of them. I said goodbye to all the witnesses from far away. I talked to Nauhl for a while before he left. His aunt had heard of me and made me a dress. I was beautiful and I thanked them for it. Edward looked at us as Ren said goodbye to Zafrina. Emmet , Rosalie, and I  watched her. Jake walked next to him.
"She's gonna be around for a long time isn't she ?"
"Very long time "
"Im glad she has all of us. "
Ren ran to Edward and I walked behind her. I placed her hand on my cheek.
'Are we going to be together ? '
"Yeah, were all going to be together now. "
She hugged me tightly. A vision consumed me. She was on the beach with someone. He looked like an older version of a new pup that had joined the pack. She rested her head on his shoulder. She turned around looking at Edward and I. She hugged us both happily. I was back and looked at Edward then her.
"Beautiful "
Edward looked at Alice. I knew he had seen the vision in her mind. We both smiled at each other. Life was going to be good after all.