They left

He comes to me and kisses me. I kiss him back and hold his head on my hands. He finally pulls out
"I Love you so much Edward "
"I love you too Demi. "
He slips my engagement ring on my hand.
"Alice is already organizing everything isn't she "
"Yes so you can't complain"
"fine "
I smiled and we walk back to the cullens to see alice and everyone helping her.
"oh good your finally here try on the heels "
"Missed you too Alice "
I put on the heels which made me taller. They felt comfortable otherwise though.
"Great "
She smiled and I took them off and she took them inside. Bella walked out with a mad face and kept walking.
I turned to Edward who gave me a kiss on my head.
"The pack "
"There coming later to your house "
I nodded and smiled at him.
"Do you know if it's about the wedding "
"No but they wanted to see you "
I kissed him and nodded.
"You should go home they'll there soon"
"Ok i love you "
"I love you too Demi "
I glided to my house and went inside to see the pack.
"What's up "
"We want to give you your engagement ring back we will be marrying in three days right after you marry Edward "Sam
"Next time when making a decision include me. But fine as you say , do I have to get another dress. "
"No Jakes and my mom are making it for you"Seth
"Ok What about the ceremony "
"Only the tribe can be there no one else not even the blood suckers " Paul
"Agreed "sam
"please get along "
They all nodded
"We also wanted to let you know we will not be attending your wedding none of us "
I looked at jake and Seth since there families were invited. They turned there heads , I left without saying another word. I understand that they don't want to see me get married to someone else. But they have to get used to it me and Edward will have kids together eventually. I will have kids with the pack and they all need to get along. None the less I kept going with the preparations. Alice managed to have everything together sooner than we expected. So she went the date which is tomorrow that we're getting married. I don't have family so only the Cullen's and some of close family were coming. We invited Charlie due to the fact that bella is not in forks . She didn't want to see us get married so she left re so she could be the flower girl. Re and i  soon went to bed before Tomorrow. I took re to my house since I didn't want to be alone and we both can sleep.  I laid her on my bed with her blanket and hugged her. I fell asleep after a while of playing with her hair. That's when I felt someone next to me. I don't freak out since it was Edwards scent. I opened my eyes to see him and smiled. "You aren't supposed to be here "
"I wanted to see you before tomorrow "
I carefully laid re on my bed and stood up to kiss him. When we pulled apart he held me in his arms for a while before kissing my forehead.
"Ok Now go Edward "
I smiled and shooed him out but he was quick to go to re side. He kissed her forehead and she stirred.
"I'll leave tomorrow in the morning. "
I laid down and moved re ever so slightly. I put my arms around her as Edward did to me. I played with her hair again as I fell asleep. The next morning Alice and rose came busting in. Kicking Edward out and getting me and re ready. Rose did my hair and re, while Alice did my makeup. They both  helped me get into the dress. I changed re when Esme came to give me something borrowed. She gave me her beautiful  sapphire necklace. I was ready  to go when they told me the blacks weren't here and neither was Charlie and sue. It hurt but I respect their decisions. It was now or never, Carlisle, and me stood at the start of the aisle. I held on to him for dear life scared to trip or fall. We walked down seeing our family, some familiar some new. When we reached Edward ,Carlisle kissed my forehead and shook Edwards hand.
-skipping ceremony and to party -
We had the time of our lives, we danced all night. Even had a cake which tasted great to me and re. While to the rest repulsing , nonetheless it was great. Edward wanted to go on a honeymoon but with my second wedding three days from now we can't. But I promised that after my wedding with them we would leave. When the party eventually came to an end. We cleaned up and we went home. Me and Edward changed  and I changed re. We laid just like the night before. Me and re soon fell asleep. When the sun hit our face I woke up and smelled he most delicious thing ever. I gently put re down. I walked to the kitchen to see Edward cooking.
"You didn't have too "
"But I wanted to make my beautiful wife breakfast "
I smirked and kissed his soft lips. Soon little re came out of the room and extended her arms. I lifted her and sat her down on a stool. We both sat and ate happily. I loved my new family, of course re would probably not love me when she's older but, it's worth a try. I turned the tv on for re whilst I talked to Edward after her meal.
"I need to go to the pack house about the ceremony. "
"Wait "
He stood there a stone cold face and he grabbed re. He looked at me and we both ran to the Cullen house. Everyone was in the living room except Alice and jasper. They all looked worried and looked at me.
"What's going on "
I smelled a familiar scent and turned to Sam. We all walked outside
"Alice and jasper were on our territory and left this"
They passed it around until in my hands. The volturi were coming soon and with no mercy. I looked around at all of them
"We have to start collecting witnesses. It the only way to try and settle this properly. "
They nodded and got to packing. Sam was waiting for me to talk to him. I looked at him with a remorseful look. I ran to his arms and he twirled us around. I kissed his cheek
"I'm sorry we're going to have to move the ceremony "
"Don't worry about it "
"This is why I love you "