Pual

I saw a wolf in the distance. We left i we walked to my room he closed the door .
"Edward what's an imprint "
"The mutts should tell you "
"Ok , but what about you"
"I have to go "
" promise I will I see you again "
"Yes I told you I would visit often "
"Ok "
I didn't know what to say my mate would leave me with some wolves and most likely never see him again . I knew he said he would visit often before but I had to make sure . I still don't think he will he'll forget about me eventually. I started to pack and I was done in ten minutes everyone else was waiting to say their goodbyes . I hugged everyone except Edward and they left . He walked me to the line , the wolves were there already . He kissed my goodbye . I levitated my self to the other side . They walked and I followed them , we walked to a house it looked cozy . They went to the back of the house and came back as men . I really wanted to know names of everyone . So I shielded my thought to the alpha .' Can I know your names '
"How did you do that "
'What'
" you put words in my head "
'It's one of my many gifts '
"Oh ok "
He introduced me to everyone . Paul had a bit of a temper . Emily showed me my room. It was cozy and has a lot of space which I enjoyed . There was a knock I opened it to see Emily .
" we need to talk "
I nodded
"You know the most of the wolves imprinted "
I nodded
"Can you please talk"
"Yes Edward mentioned it"
"Do you know what it means "
"No ideas Ms.Emily"
"Don't call me Ms. just Emily please and it means that you are there soulmate and they will be anything for you , you hold them to earth"
"But why do I have many mates I mean Edwards my mate as well"
"We have no idea but this just happens to be what happened "
"Can I go to the porch "
"Yes you may "
I nodded and changed into an off the shoulders black shirt . I walked outside it was gloomy but still had a great view of the forest and lake . I decided to draw I went to get paper and my pencils . I sat on a rock under tree and closed my eyes . I decided to draw a wolf howling at the moon.

I heard footsteps behind me but honestly didn't care

I heard footsteps behind me but honestly didn't care . I decided to draw a darker on and mysterious . While I was drawing more footsteps approached. I was finished

"Your an amazing artist " I heard Paul say I nodded , they didn't make me feel comfortable just staring at me

I nodded , they didn't make me feel comfortable just staring at me . I looked down and added a few more details . I felt the sun come up . I locked the warm feeling it gave me . The boys were staring at me . I wanted to scare them so I made myself go all blue Ivy one them .
"DON'T EVER LOOK AT ME THAT WAY "
They nodded . I sat back down
" so what am I supposed to do until my family and Mate get back "
The other ones except Sam get angry especially Paul and yells at me
"We are you mates to do you not understand "
"And what privilege does that give you exactly and I have barley even talked to you . You don't have a Wolfe claim on me none of you do , now back of before it gets ugly "
He starts trembling and shaking .
"Demi step back Paul calm down "
I stood there not moving I knew he would turn to a wolf so I put a voltage shield around me and the boys .
" Sam can you guys leave it was my fault and I should handle this "
He nodded and left and the other behind him .
"Paul calm down "
He laughed
"How when I know that bloodsucker is going to take you . Your Mine ! No actually Ours ! "
"Paul we can talk about this once you calm down "
"Fine "
I used my emotion control to make him calm a bit . It worked
"Now Paul we may be mates but you have to understand that we haven't even got to know each other . So please I don't belong to anyone . Once we get to know each other than maybe something will happen but for now back off please "
He nodded and looked at the ground . I grabbed his hand and lifted his chin slightly to face me .
"I'm sorry if I offended you but please try to control your temper "
He hugged me and I hugged back .
"Now go inside so you can rest "