Home !?

Edward was currently taking bella hunting . I was with re who is an amazing baby. And quite frankly and adorable one aswell. I decided to take her to the music room . I put her in her seat and played . The song reminded me of Edward I composed it . I had it stuck for a couple of days after composing it . He never got to listen to it . Re was asleep before I knew it I wish I was her no problems or worries in her life . But if anything happens me , Jacob will take care of her . Like another set of parents . I picked up re from her seat and rocked her back and forth . She was growing fast than what was expected from a normal child . I sang her a lullaby . I heard bella and Edward step in to the house . Edward walked into the music room so I turned around .
"Bella wants to see her "
I nodded and followed him out .  We got to the living room . Bella waiting excitedly I gave her re .
"She already has teeth "
"Yes her growing is rapid " Carlisle
Re put her hand on Bella's face I heard my name being called ...... Sam . I turned and left toward the door . Not like anyone would care not now .  As I walked to the treaty line I heard foot steps behind me . I kept walking I got there sam looked like SHIT sorry I mean poop .
"What is the blood sucker doing here "
I turned to Edward
"I didn't invite him if that's what you mean "
"Demi we need you home "
"What is home "
"Your home is with us "
"If I leave with you what about Edward so what is home "
"Fine Demi you don't have one but we need you at ours "
"Your both here so might as well spill ...... I want to leave with the girls and me for a while maybe a week "
"No you won't " Edward
"Edward come on "
"No I agree you won't next week we want you at our house please " Sam
I nodded and went back to the Cullen house . I missed my family of four . We had our fights but it was comforting at the same time . I went upstairs to mine and Edwards room . I closed the door behind me .