Part 2

She places her small hand on his face. His eyes go wide as he sees the pictures of bella giving birth.
"Magnifico "
Bella and I reach out for Re. Bella puts her in between us.
"Half mortal, Half immortal. Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human. "
"Imposible " Caius
"Do you think they fooled me, brother ?"
We walk away but, not before Jacob growls at them.
"Bring the informant foward. "
I hear as Irina is brought foward to Caius
"Is that the child you saw ?"
We are back at our place
"Im not sure "
"Jane" Caius
"She's changed ! This child is bigger. "Irina
"Then your allegations were false. "
"The Cullen's are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake. I'm sorry " Irina
They go forward to kill her
"Caius No " Edward
I walk forward with Edward. I knew this would be bad and she only made one mistake.
"Irina !" Kate and Tanya
I go over to them as Bella places re on Jacob. Kate shocks everyone in her path. Garret somehow gets a hold of her and I Put a shield around him.
"Blind them !" Edward
I blind Kate and Zafrina blinds Tanya
"Give me my sight back " Tanya
I walked closer to them
"This is what they want. If you attack now we'll all die. "
Edward looks at me and Zafrina to unblind them. I stop and they don't run. Tanya is let go by Emmet and Eleazar. Garret slowly lets Kate go. Aro looks at Jane and I know what's going to happen I shield him
"Pain" Jane
Bella then puts a shield around him. I put it down so they see that bella too is powerful. He doesn't drop on his knees but instead we walk together to our place. I then put a shield around all of us. Edward looks at Bella then back at them. Jane looks around to see if it works on the others. She looks at me and I smirk. She walks forward wanting to attack me. But her dear brother Alec stops her. Aro looks around and I know what he wants to do. Alec releases some of his smoke but Aro stops him. It won't work on them as long as I'm around anyways. Is he really that stupid. The wolves are starting to get frustrated.
"Aro you see there is no law broken here. "
"Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger. For the first time in our history ! Humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our our secret has never been more imperative "
We all knew he was just looking for a way to kill our family. He only cared about me, Alice, and Edward. Caius smiled evilly
"In such perilous times. Only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable and we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty ? Spare ourselves fight today. Only to die tomorrow. "
This made my blood boil but, then I heard footsteps .
Aro gasped
"Alice " Edward
"Alice " Aro
She walked around us towards Aro. She looked at us and continued to walk towards Aro. Demetrius held them back with two others. I stepped a little forward. Edward took a hold of my waist pulling me back.
"My dear, dear Alice were so glad to see you here after all. "
Im starting to think Aro doesn't just want her for her power.
"I have evidence won't be at risk to our kind. Let me show you. "
She out her hand out to him.
"Brother " caius
Alice moved out of Demetria and the other goons hold. She walked towards them. Demetrius slapped jasper but jasper couldn't get out of the holds of the others. If Edwards hand wasn't on me I would've knocked out their teeth. Aro took Alices hand

"It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see "
She took her hand out of his.
"You still won't change your decision. "
She turned to us she mouthed
"Now "
I looked over at jake kissing his head once more.
"I love you alma mia"
Bella looked at them
"Take care of my daughter "
Jake took off
"Get them " Aro
Alice kicked Aro back into the sky. They grabbed her and we all waited as he walked forward unharmed.
"Take her away "
"Let her go !"
Carlisle ran forward and they both went into the air. Carlisle fell in the other side as Aro turned around his head in hand. He looked at us smiling. Esme let a dry sob escape.

"NO ONE GOES UNTIL IS SAY SO "
Edward tried holding me back but I got out of his hold timing forward. Aro raised his hands for them to attack. I immediately did something I've wanted to do. Instead of electricity my shield is was fire. I push it forward in front of me with my hand. I felt myself go up my hair turning black. My eyes turning bright red as if I had just drank from the vein. They ran towards the shield burning.
"Aahhhhhh" Me
I pushed it all the way burning them as it went forward. It was hard to keep up and going.
"I can't hold it for much longer !"
I was getting tired
"Ben!"
He came foward
"Make a fault in the ground. "
I felt my shield waver
"Demi !"Edward.
I was getting tired
"Now ben! "
He hit the ground with his fist moving backward. I fell into the fault and held on to a rock. I fell backwards purposely using the air to bring me back up. Edward was wide eyed looking at me. I looked back to the fight. Jaspers head was taken off by Demetri. Alice yelled running towards him to kill him. I yelled as well. I couldn't move I was paralyzed. Emmet ran towards Alec to kill him as he had just hurt Bella. I smiled as his head hand been removed. I didn't even notice Seth's whimpers until I saw a red coat around him. Jane has done her stupid witchcraft
"YOU FUCKING BITCH "
I ran after her tears in my eyes. I grabbed her by the neck with electricity. I put her in front of Sam. He bit her head off and I watched her burn. I heard aro drop his coat and caius came running. I knew the Denali's had him. Most of the volturi had jumped over attacking. There wasn't a lot left so I walked towards aro. He looked scared but he still ran over to me.I grabbed him by the neck but he flung me over. Edward helped me up from the floor. We ran toward him and I got a hold of neck. I put electricity around it and brought it down to Edwards boot. He kicked the head off.
"Asshole "
The fire was coming out of my finger and they landed on aro. I smiled like he did when he killed Carlisle. I felt hands on either side of my body killing me as well. But it was worth something.

I hope there wasn't a lot of grammar errors! I also hope you liked the new chapters !