Imprinted on

Edward . He walked in I didn't really care I continued to look out the window. He was still standing there . Everything looks peaceful  I wish my life would be like that . But apparently it can't . Someone else walked in
"Demi we have to go room shopping "
" ok lets go then make it quick I am not a social person "
"Demi we are going to order the stuff from here just sit on the bed "
We ignored Edward who was still awkwardly standing in the corner . He finally spoke up
" Alice I was going to talk to Demi if you don't mind "
" of course sorry I will be back after your conversation "
He walks over to the bed
"Demi why don't you like me "
" what do you mean "
" you avoid me "
"No I don't I just wanted to get to know rose more and you totally just wrecked me getting to know Alice better "
"When I first wanted to hug you , you put a voltage shield around you "
"Edward have you ever thought that I just wasn't a person to hug people "
"Yes "
" look I am a really anxious person with letting people into my life after what my mom did after I gave her all my love. Then James I loved him as a brother and he just tried to kill bella "
He stood there staring down at the floor . He knew he messed up . I didn't want to hug him because of all the right reasons . I liked him not love yet . I knew we were meant to be but that wasn't going to change my point of view . I saw him sad because he regretted his words . I knew I was going to get close to him so I reached for his hand . He didn't move and i held it for a minute and hugged him . It was comfortable and this might sound chiche . But I felt sparks he held me . I looked up at him he had his eyes closed .
" don't move "
I stood there he leaned in . He put his lips to mine and I kissed back . We broke the kiss, I wasn't upset I was happy . But I still wanted to know of my other mates .
"Edward when will I meet my other mates "
"In a month or two "
"How do you know "
"We might leave bella to start a life without us and we need to leave them a charge of her "
I nodded but then realized bella would be devastated. What about me and Edward .I mean Edward was the only real friend she had . She had other friends but didn't really talk to them . I liked her she was exactly like me with other people , quiet and kept to ourselves.
"What about me "
"I'll come visit often "
" Edward What about bella your her only real friend "
"But jasper , he will hurt her and she's like my sister Demi "
"Edward exactly she's like a sister you can't leave her "
"If jasper can control himself until her birthday then we will stay"
I simply nodded I walked to my bed to close my eyes . I felt the bed sink next to me I knew it was Edward so I hugged his side and put my head on his chest . I knew I liked him and maybe on a few days love him . I laid there until the sun was up he left to go see bella .
————————bellas birthday party —————-
Bella was opening her last present when she got a paper cut . I turned to jasper immediately he lunged at bella but Edward threw her back . Which by the way was a huge mistake . She bled even more I put a voltage shield around her . Everyone left except for me and Carlisle me and him had more tolerance for blood . Edward drove her back , he came back and talked to us . He said we had to leave for here safety . Carlisle said we should go and speak to the wolves . Yes wolves which they kept a secret from me . Me and the rest of the Cullen family came along . We stood there until all the giant wolves emerged . They growled I put my voltage shield around them . This made it worse . I was getting mad but i knew they were shape shifters so I wasn't scared .
I looked at the all the different wolves except for the black one he looked creepy .
" you will turn to men"
I faced the
"And settle this the civilized way "
I looked at the
" or so help me I will "
I looked at another
"Go blue ivy on you and I will kick your asses "
The Cullen's snickered . But the wolves except the black ones looked at me with love like I was a priceless treasure .
" Now "
They shook the furry heads no . My hair turned blonde I felt my eyes change color my voltage surround me and I was lifted to the air . I yelled like never before
"NOW!"
They turned and came back with shorts on .
Edward spoke first
"We are leaving , bella is under your care. Now I see that Demi will too since all of your wolves imprinted "
I looked confused
I shielded my thought to Carlisle
' what is imprinting and why am I staying '
" you will stay because the wolves can not live without you "
"Alice's visions "
He nodded
"Demi will be there shortly "
They left and the Cullen's except me and Edward . He hugged me and kissed me for the longest time until we heard a growl