Travel?

Hey guys! Soooo I did a thing. This might be a little rough, but I'm workin on it. So if you have already opened this..then you can tell that this is a new Naruto fanfiction that I'm writing. Yippie! I have two chapters already written, and since I love this story a lot, I'll be writing a lot. So, here are the first two chapters, and remember, if you enjoy, vote, comment, share and please fan!! Thanks guys!

Oh, and just cause I don't....I sadly don't own Naruto. :( Enjoy the story!

~Stephanie ;)

"Okay, so what would you do then, Kuraun?" Asked Toge, my best friend. I sighed, playing with my new ring. It was the one that Annie had in snk. I don't know why I got it, but I just loved it. Then a devious smile came to my face.

"Well, I would obviously first befriend Sasuke...and after that I would get him an outfit change. His clothes are so...feminine." Toge laughed.

"How are they feminine! They're cargo pants and a regular old shirt!"

"But have you seen the back of his pants! Feminine!"

"Yeah, sure Kuraun. Sure." She mocked. I sighed and shook my head.

"Well, are you finished mocking me so we can watch? It's almost on!" I urged. Toge then shut her mouth and turned on my t.v. Almost immediately, the theme for Naruto started playing. I beamed, and looked at Toge who was doing the same.

But then my power went out, and the t.v started to freak.

"Ugh. Mother! Wait.." I turned to the t.v. It wasn't acting normally like it should have during a black out. It was a black out. But the t.v wasn't following the "black out" rule. Being the idiot I am, I scooted closer to the t.v. Toge did the same.

And almost simultaneously, we touched the t.v. And everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew something was wrong when I woke up on a black haired mans back. I looked left and right, and I saw Toge lying on a white haired man's back. I swear it looked exactly like...

"Kakashi! I think this girl is awake!" NO WAY.

"I think you're right. Let's stop for a bit." THIS WAS NOT HAPPENING.

"Hey, are you alright?" I blinked, realizing we had stopped and I was now sitting under a tree with Toge unconscious next to me, and the two men looming over me.

It couldn't be. It really couldn't.

"Uhmm..." Was all I could manage to say in my shock.

"I think she has a concussion, Gai. We really need to get her to the hospital, then we can take them to the Hokage." THE HOKAGE.

"Holy shit." I blurted out. I was about to bite my lip, as I had tried to tone down my language, however, there was nothing more that that was going to do. I was in a different univerese, for gods sake.

"You have some language." Kakashi noted. I cleared my throat, and started to stand, very slowly.

"I don't have a concussion, thank you very much. All I want to know...is how did we get here?" I asked, as I glanced at the still unconscious Toge.

"That's what we are going to the Hokage to find out. We thought you were enemy ninja." I sighed. Of course. What else would we be here!

"No. We aren't your enemies. And we don't know exactly how we got here either. The both of us..."

"Then we must take you to the Hokage so he can analyze the situation." I was about to agree with Gai's statement when I realized something.

"Wait...he?" Kakashi furrowed his only showing eyebrow.