Sorry.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

So can you guess what this is?

I hope you can because it's not just a new chapter, it's the LAST CHAPTER OMG

*cough*

I get over emotional sometimes. 

Well, I want to thank everyone who's read this story sooooooooooooo much I cannot love you more and you are all my babies group hug???

*cough*

Well, because this is the last chapter, I wanted to add a picture. So there you go a picture of Kuraun in her Akatsuki swag.

Anyway....I hope you enjoy and thank you sooooooooo much again for reading.

I'll see you all later

~Stephanie ;)

We stopped at a far away river.

I was sure no one was going to find us here, and I was surprised that I hadn't seen Toge yet. Surely, she wasn't going to just blow me off and be happy that I was gone....right?

"So, you're eyes turn gold, eh?" I heard Kisame as me as I looked at my reflection in the water. Itachi was sleeping under a nearby tree, and neither of us worried for him. He was Itachi, for gods sake.

"Why do you think that you were told to look for gold and silver, huh?" I asked, a little bitter. He laughed again, and sat next to me. My feet were in the water, my sandals next to me, and my fishnet rolled up to where my leggings ended. My cloak was sprawled out behind me. I was a bit upset that I had to abandon this one for an Akatsuki cloak, but I was still quite excited, in all honesty.

"Well then, who has a silver power?" Kisame asked. My heart raced as I kept a bored look on my face. Pein probably knew who the silver was, he did make Orochimaru give us those letters. How could he not know? So it was stupid to say no to his request, right? Or could I just say I didn't care to talk about it?

And then I sensed it.

"You are about to meet them. I suggest you gaurd Itachi, Kisame." I said, getting my feet out of the river, and drying them, putting on my sandals and rolling down my fishnet.

"What do you-" Kisame stopped talking while I stood up, and someone landed in the middle of the clearing. I turned around, looking at Toge with gold eyes, while she looked at me with silver ones, he crown and aura there. I guess she didn't know how to completely control it yet.

"Wow Kuraun. You looked just like that except gold when you strangled Sasuke earlier." Kisame joked. I grinded my teeth together while keeping my mouth closed. Once I stopped, I said, "Kisame. Itachi." He made a noise that sounded like a yes, and walked away.