Sick?

Once inside, I wanted to vomit again. The pressure was bigger than I had expected, and I was still feeling sick. 

"Kuraun, are you alright?" Toge asked, putting a hand on my back to comfort me. It only made it worse, and I slowly shook my head. That had the same effect.

"Feeling sick." I mumbled, putting my head in my hands looking down. The first match had just started, and I really did feel like hearing Neji's speech about a "fixed destiny."

"Kiba! Can you try and tell what's wrong with her?" Toge asked to her cuddle buddy, as I called it, sitting next to her. Kiba nodded, and started to sniff the air, only to pinch his nose.

"Well, she's already been sick today, that's for sure. I don't really know what would be causing it." He mumbled with a funny voice, still plugging his nose. I sighed.

"Hey, I'll help you, Kuraun. You aren't looking too good. And Kiba! Stay. There." She demanded, and he nodded, keeping Akamaru in his jacket so he wouldn't follow Toge. 

We walked over to where the bathroom was, and she helped me inside and locked the door. Immediately, I lunged to the toilet and started to vomit up my lungs.

"I'll do my best to heal you. But since I'm silver-"

"I know." I said, leaning on the wall. I felt her hands on my back and neck, and the pain started to ease a bit. I was still nauseous, but it was better. It made me wonder if anything like this had happened to Itachi before he killed his family and left. It made me queasy just thinking about it and so I stopped.

"When I'm done healing you, you won't feel sick anymore, but you'll still need some air. The air here is filthy, so go outside. I'd love to come with you, but Kiba's waiting." I nodded. She finally finished healing me, and I felt two thousand times better. All the nervous feelings were washed away. Then a thought occurred to me.

Has she already escaped?

I noticed that Toge had already said goodbye to me and left, so I got up off the floor, tried my best to freshen up, and went outside. The air smelled pure and the trees swayed beautifully. Something you would only see here.

I opened my eyes, sad when I saw multiple ANBU surrounding the arena. I was upset I wasn't alone. However, I sat on the ground anyway. I hadn't meditated in a while.

Right in the middle of it though, I heard a voice call my name, and I dared to open one eye. When I saw who it was, I opened both of them.

"Hokage." I greeted with a nod. He smiled.

"I wish to tell you something. Is that alright?" He asked. I nodded again, and he sat down in front of me.

"I have decided to make you an ANBU." He said smiling. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why? It's quite pointless." I told him. He laughed.

"I know, but you will serve under the Hokage. Under me, and everyone after me directly." My eyes widened as I realized what he just did. I felt a couple tears come to my eyes, and tried my best to keep them from falling.