Healing?

Oh haaay! So this chapter is going to be a bit sad, soooo.....just a warning there for you.

I want to thank you so much for reading, I am so happy with all the support :)

Share and vote and.............it will rain candy today (don't forget that)

~Stephanie ;)

I sighed again. I couldn't open my eyes. If I did..I don't know. I just knew that I couldn't open them.

I heard footsteps from the hallway, and noted that Toge probably woke up. I turned my head towards the door and opened my eyes, only to see the wrong brunette open my door.

"Uh, hey, Kuraun. Shikamaru." Kiba greeted. I raised an eyebrow, wondering if Kiba just got here or...

"You're hair is still messy, Kiba." I noted. Yep. He slept over. And how did I not know this? 

Kiba went red in the face and tried to fix his hair. I sighed. I was going to go up to him and fix it for him, but I was just too lazy. Especially on this day.

"It was only sleep, I swear." He pleaded as I gave him an unpleasant look. Shikamaru furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.

"I'll only believe you if you promise me." I told him, adding some intensity to my quite lazy glare. 

"I-I promise." He said quickly.

"Your heat rate has increased, you're sweating, and you're stuttering. Why?" I asked him, loosening my glare and just looking at him bored.

"C-cause your s-scary." He said. 

"You have nothing to be scared of if you did nothing that I would attack you for." I said. He sighed, relieved it seemed, and nodded.

"Right." He whispered, about to walk out of the room. However, apparently Shikamaru's appearance finally made a difference to him.

"Then what is Shikamaru doing here!" He half yelled. Toge must've still been asleep.

"Don't get any bright ideas, I got here just a little bit ago." Shikamaru blatantly said. I effortlessly smiled.

"Bye Kiba." I dismissed him. 

"Uh, b-bye." He stuttered, closing the door after walking out of the room. I looked back at Shikamaru.

"Why are you up this early? I asked him. He shrugged.