Sleepy?

Hey guys! Sooooo....it's August 20th! What's that? Well, yes, it is Demetria Devonne Lovato's birthday today, but that isn't just it. It's the two year anniversary of my wattpad account!! Yeaaayy! And so guess what...? I've decided I am going to upload a shit ton of chapters for each of my stories!! Yaay! So...let the shit ton begin here!

Remember, the mammoths will erupt from the frozen tundra of Antartica (I don't really know how to spell it :/.....) and become living again if you share and vote for this story ;)

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you're excited for more ;)

~Stephanie ;)

"So, what'd he say?" Toge asked me when I put myself back together and went back to the arena. I plastered on a smile, for her sake.

"He said that he'd have Kakashi and some ANBU deal with those two. Neither of us will be joining the Akatsuki." I assured her. A smile spread on her face, too. I didn't realize how long I had been gone until I noticed that the battle was with Choji and Dosu. I also noticed, that Dosu had just won.

"I've been gone for this long?" I asked Toge. She nodded and pouted.

"You really missed out. The matches are even better in real life." She praised. I laughed. I wondered how Lee was doing. Probably not very good.

"I will now explain the third round." The Hokage announced when everyone got down to the main arena. Toge followed with the others, but I stayed on the railing, overlooking them. I noticed how beat up and exhausted they all were. How could they take that much? It was obvious, they had a clear objective. I gripped the railing, making my knuckles turn white. 

"Hey, Kuraun? Are you alright?" Sakura asked me. I forgot that I wasn't alone on the railing. I released my death grip from the railing, and let out a heavy sigh, leaning over the railing, resting my head in my hands.

"Just...confused. The Hokage never makes understanding things easy." I told her. She smiled.

"You're right. He always has some odd metaphor for everything. It confuses me, too." She laughed. I smiled. At least I was getting along with Sakura better.

I then looked back at the genin in the arena. I looked at them, one by one, thinking about which ones would die or get seriously injured if I failed. I couldn't fail. The fact that they weren't fake, that they were now real people, in this real world was enough motivation for me. I didn't want them to suffer loss, or to suffer with unneeded pain that war would bring.

"Kuraun? You seem really...distraught." Sakura pointed out, shaking me out of my thoughts. I sighed.

"I'm tired. As always, I guess." I laughed. She nodded, and kept listening. Before I knew it, I was the only person in the small building. Everyone had left. I sighed and turned around, heading...well somewhere, I just wasn't sure where yet. But a body stopped me.