Interrogation?

When we reached the village entrance, there was Ibiki talking to Izumo and Kotetsu. I stopped Toge, and hid us behind the nearest tree, so we could hear what they were saying.

"We don't know where they are, Ibiki. I'm sorry." Kotetsu. Who?

"I need to interrogate them. Orders from the Hokage, and I am three months late with fulfilling them. I need to see those two. And now. They aren't in the village, so they must've gone out of it. If they ran-"

"We haven't seen them, Ibiki. We've already told you." Izumo. Were they looking for us? They did want to interrogate us, I knew that much. And we did get here four months ago.

"Why do you need to interrogate them anyway? What does the Hokage want from them?" Kotetsu asked. Ibiki sighed.

"Their silver and gold is fascinating, and deadly. We want to make sure that they are loyal to this village. We also need to know more about their powers. The amount we know is even less then them." So they were looking for us. I hid further in the tree, trying to make sure they couldn't see or sense Toge and I. 

"Then I have to look somewhere else. Good day, Izumo. Kotetsu." I heard his footsteps getting even more distant, until I couldn't hear them at all. I waited at least five minutes before I stepped out of my hiding place, taking Toge with me.

"Are you kidding me? Thorns, Kuruan?" Izumo said, unbelieving. I waved, smiling.

"Hi guys." I said innocently.

"You didn't see us, alright?" Toge commanded as we walked by. She glared at the two, making sure they didn't make any sudden movements.

"Why don't we find Ibiki and tell him all we know? It's not like we have anything to hide." She said, making my heart speed up.

"Right?" She asked suspiciously. I swollowed my fear and nodded.

"Right." 

"Then lets go to the Hokage and tell him we know Ibiki is looking for us, and that we will be more than happy to tell them what we know." I slowly nodded, fearing about the plan the Hokage and I set up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hokage!" Toge yelled as she busted the door into the Hokage's room. He looked up from the papers on his desk. Toge stormed in, and I leaned against the wall, crossing my arms and  putting one foot on the wall.

"We know you ordered Ibiki to interrogate us. We have nothing to hide, and we are completely loyal to this village. You could have just asked instead of going to Ibiki to force it out of us!" She raged. The Hokage looked behind her, at me. I kept my face expressionless.

"Well, I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I now know that the both of you..." which was his que to look at me again, "are one hundred percent loyal to this village. But we still need to ask you about your...abilities." Toge and I shared a look, and nodded.