Stupidity?

*Hey guys! Yaaay, more chapters!

I want to thank you all for reading, each read means the world to me, knowing that at least one person is enjoying the story I wrote

Always remember, polar bears will slow down their extinction if you vote for this story.

And one dodo bird comes back to life every time this story is shared.

I am working on owning Naruto...but for now I have him hidden in my closet doing...uh...something with Sasuke. I don't really want to know. I think I have to get a new door for my closet....

I really hope you enjoy, and thank you so much for reading!!!

~Stephanie ;)

I didn't watch the exams. I couldn't, with the feeling in my stomach. What Orochimaru had said scared me more than I had hoped. I couldn't help but think that the Akatsuki wanted to kill me. I knew that by now, they were still trying to gain power. So is that what they wanted? My power? I didn't have much power, just an ordinary Jonin.

I sighed, opening my eyes. I was mediating on top of the building of the preliminary rounds. If I focused, I could hear fighting. But I could also hear the birds chirping in the trees. It was better than being down there, that was for sure.

But Orochimaru wanted to talk to me. Why? What business could he possibly have with me? He wasn't part of the Akatsuki anymore, so would he just want me killed so they wouldn't thrive? I knew that with the small amount of power I had gained while being in this world, that I couldn't defeat him. There was no way. And I couldn't get Kakashi, or even Jiraiya to train me during the month that separated the second and third exams. Would I have to train myself? I probably could.

I stood up, closing my eyes again. I took deep breaths, taking in the nice cool air. That is, until I felt a presence behind me. I opened my eyes and turned around, only to be scared out of my wits.

"Now, are you hiding from me?" The Pedo asked. I growled.

"No, I just wanted some air. It's better to clear your head before a battle." I challenged. Why did I do that? I just told myself that I couldn't beat him! Why am I such an idiot!

"I'm not here to fight you, young queen." I furrowed my eyebrows, easing a bit. How did he know my title?

"I am here to deliver a message from the leader of the Akatsuki himself. Before I left, he warned me of two powerful girls who were to appear here sometime in the future. They had golden and silver powers. I would be able to tell by their eyes." He started, walking close to me. My eyes widened as I remembered what Toge had told me many times in the real world.