DOGS?

A week passed of more training with Shikamaru, Toge, and once and a while with Ino and Toge at once, which I always lost at.

And Toge had earned a new nickname. Ino and I had suggested it to her, because of what her name meant, and her jutsu that grew vines with thorns at your feet, keeping you in place. Most people now called her Thorns.

And on this day, team seven got back. I was very releived to see all of them had made it back in once piece. I gave Sasuke an unwanted huge hug, same with Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi. Toge did the same.

"Well, I see you're all feeling better then." Kakashi smiled. I nodded as I stepped back, pulling up my sleeve.

"Only a bruise now. Medical ninjutsu works like a charm." Kakashi looked at my arm surprised. Same with Toge.

"It's good to see you guys! Man, did you miss a lot!" Naruto cheered. Toge and I shared a look.

"I don't think we did." She said, a smile creeping onto her face.

"Well, Kakashi, is there anything new coming up?" I hinted, coughing at the end. He raised his only showing eyebrow and sighed.

"Why wouldn't you know about that. I'll talk to you all about it tomorrow, there is still some things I need to discuss with the Hokage." He groaned. I laughed, and high fived Toge.

"Talk about what tomorrow?" Sasuke asked. I smiled and shrugged.

"I don't know." I received a "hn" and kept on walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day passed with just catching up with the whole team, and the next day, I was up bright and early, so was Toge.

"Kuraun, come on! Just leave your hair down, it looks fine." She rushed as I looked in the mirror, wondering if I should keep my hair up, or leave it down. I sighed, and let my hair fall over my shoulders, and in my face.

"Alrgiht, lets go." I urged, running out the door, Toge close behind. We got to the place we were supposed to meet earlier than anyone on the team, so we waited for hours on end, watching each person as they arrived. Toge stayed standing all the time, being the one who was most energetic. While I, being the lazy prick I am, sat down and leaned against the railing the whole time, closing my eyes every so often.

Finally Kakashi showed up. I noticed, but I was half asleep, and wasn't paying attention. That is, until a foot hit me directly in the face.

"Come on, Kuraun! Wake up!" Toge yelled. I groaned, and stood up groggily.

"Late as usual, Kakashi." I nodded. He smiled.

"Uh, Naruto...are you daydreaming?" Toge asked, waving a hand in front of his face. He immediately shook his head and coughed.

"Uh, no." I laughed, and so did Kakashi.

"Now, the mission."

We were given so many D ranked missions, that I could just swim in them. Of course, there had to be dog walking in the mix. And I have to admit, I did laugh a bit when Naruto went through the minefields.

Finally, when I thought that I couldn't take anymore of the annoying missions, I found myself walking back home with the rest of the team. I was relieved. But then I noticed that Naruto and Sasuke were having an intense glare-off. I groaned.

"Oh, please, get a room!" I yelled. Toge tried, and failed, to hold back a laugh, while Sakura looked mortified...and Kakashi looked like he was picturing it.

And that was my sensei.

"Shut up Kuraun!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke had already been walking away, and Sakura following after him.