Leaving?

Newwwwwwwww chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I haven't updated for longer than I hoped, but I am today so cupcakes!

Well I just made myself hungry.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading this, and I lurrrrrrrv youuuuu

Vote and share and pocky will be EVERYWHERE

WHO WOULDN'T WANT THAT AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT

Well...uh...I hope you enjoy this chapter

~Stephanie ;)

What I remember is fuzzy right after the funeral. Shikamaru taking me to his house, his father wondering how I was doing, my not responding.

Him taking me to the little deck of his that overlooks a pond. Me sitting across from him. Nearly falling asleep each time I closed my eyes, until Shikamaru made me sleep.

The rest, well, I guess is just sleep. When I opened my eyes, I noticed that the moon was high in the sky, and the sun was no where to be seen. I leaned my temple against the pole I was leaning against, admiring the moon.

My eyes drifted to Shikamaru, who was still out here with me. He wasn't asleep, but he looked horribly tired.

"Hey, Shika." I whispered, keeping my eyes on him. His eyes moved to me, slowly and unsurely.

"I should go home." I whispered again. He seemed to slowly register this information, meaning that he was close to sleep. I put my hands on the ground, pushing myself off the ground and walking short steps to Shikamaru.

"Let's hope the next time we meet will be in a peaceful and non violent situation." I prayed, smiling at him, and giving him a hug before standing up again and starting to walk away. I heard my footsteps slowly on the wood, and I felt my heart rate increase. I had to. I may never see him again.

I stopped stepping, and looked back, half turning around. Shikamaru's eyes were still on me, just...observing. I couldn't help it.

I walked quickly over to him, and bent down, softly placing my lips on his. I lightly kissed him, feeling him kiss back and a comforting, warm feeling inside my chest. I slowly pulled back, feeling him, for a second, lean closer, but go back, knowing that I couldn't stay with him forever. 

He forced his eyes open as he watched me walk backwards for a while, before finally turning around and walking completely away. I had to wipe a flow of tears from my eyes as I walked away from the boy I called my best friend from this world.