Injuries?

Hey guys! So here's the second chapter I was going to upload. I edited it faster than I thought...well, I hope you enjoy.

Remember, if you in fact do enjoy, to vote, comment, fan and one hundered percent share this story!!

I don't own Naruto btw, if you were wondering.

~Stephanie ;)

It didn't take long to find Sasuke and Toge. She had already gotten him out of the ground, thanks to her jutsu. I smiled.

"Alright, I have a plan." I stated.

"A plan? There are four bells. One of us will fail. A plan is useless." I sighed.

"Don't you see? Sasuke, you should be able to see this, since the Uchiha are so 'elite.' Remember? If the bait is obvious, don't take it. The bells are being used to throw us against each other! We need to work together to get those bells. If we don't, we all fail. The timer's going to go off any minute now, so we have to hurry." Sasuke sighed.

"She's right. Let's go." Of course, Sakura followed, and so did Toge. But Naruto was quite reluctant. However, once I slapped him into the right state of mind, he agreed.

"Okay, so, Naruto, you're good at it, so you distract him. Sakura, you pretend to attack him. Toge will be hiding in the ground, right under him. Sasuke and I will attack. Me from behind, Sasuke from the front. When he's most distracted, Toge will pull him underground, and grab the bells." They all agreed to my strategy, and we headed out. We had to work quick. It was almost noon.

"Hey! Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto yelled, standing right in front of Kakashi. Not to mention, the real Naruto who was bound to a pole. Hopefully, this wouldn't worry Sasuke and Sakura.

"Naruto? Another clone?" Kakashi asked. Then, Naruto charged at him. Right when he did, Sakura pretended to be sneaky and attack him, when she knew he could see her. She threw a kunai, and he caught it, just as he caught a set of shuriken from Naruto. I nodded to Sasuke, and we both attacked him. I jumped on his back, while Sasuke landed a punch to his face, and not even a second after, he was pulled into the ground by Toge. Ten seconds later, she popped out of the ground in front of Kakashi with the four bells in her hands.

"Looks like we got you, Kakashi-sensei." She smiled. Kakashi's face was shell shocked. He couldn't believe that a rag tag group of genin had succeeded in taking the four bells from him.

Then, the timer went off. I send a kunai flying at it, breaking it, and it stopped playing.

"We got you." Sasuke smoothly said.

"You got me." Kakashi admitted. I turned to Toge, and high-fived her.

"Seems teamwork was the key." I smiled the Kakashi smile.

"Seems you beat my challenge, Kuraun. And seems that you all passed." Kakashi announced. We all cheered, well sort of, and Kakashi cleared his throat.

"Now let me-"

"Uh...sensei?" Sakura started.

"Yes, Sakura?"

"It's hard to take your seriously with your head sticking out of the ground." Kakashi realized his position and he popped out of the ground, dusting himself off.

"Now. Let me tell you why you passed. It wasn't because you actually got the bells. As Kuraun said, teamwork was the key. If you hadn't used teamwork, then I wouldn't have passed you. Remember, in the ninja world, those who break the rules are regarded as scum. This is true, however, those who abandon their friends are much worse than scum. Now, are you ready to leave?" I smiled, excited to hear those words.