Team?

Hey! Just gonna make this a quickie to say: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.

Kay, thanks. Enjoy this chappy!!!

~Stephanie ;)

I swear, I'm usually not a fast learner.

But here, both Toge and I were. We learned loads of new taijutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu in a matter of hours. We were already at Chunin level.

However, I wasn't happy until we were at ANBU level, as we were training with a former.

"I can only get you to Jonin level. ANBU level, you will have to get there yourselves." Kakashi had said. I sighed. He did get us to Jonin level in three days, but I still wanted ANBU.

"Kuraun." Toge shook me out of my thoughts. I had forgotten while I was thinking. Today was the day that we went to the academy. We didn't take the test, we didn't need to. However, teams were essential. So, today we were at the academy to get our teams. The Hokage promised that we'd be in a team together. If he broke it, I would break him.

"Come on." She whispered. I realized how odd I looked. A fourteen year old girl clenching her fists cursing at nothing standing in front of the academy with another fourteen year old girl behind her trying to calm her down didn't look too normal. People were staring. I stretched out my hands, and nodded, following Toge as she walked inside.

"Ah, there you two are! Class, meet-"

"Please, I think we can introduce ourselves." I said, bitterly. Why was I so bitter? It could be the ANBU thing, yes probably. However, it was also the fact that I had no charger for my phone. All my music was on there!

"Okay, then." Iruka backed down. The other students seemed really taken back by this.

"My name's Toge Senso." Toge smiled, and waved. Then, she caught a certain blonde's eye. She smiled even brighter, and his eyes widened in surprise.

"What about the blonde?" Yelled someone *cough* Ino *cough* after a few minutes of silence.

"If you want my name you have to earn it." I replied. I wasn't a fan of Ino much...

"Um, okay girls. Take your seats. I'll be announcing teams now!" I decided to follow Toge, while she sat right next to Naruto. I mentally smiled. Of course she would.

"Hi! I'm Toge. Nice to meet you, Naruto." She beamed. I struggled to hold back my laughter. I could hear Iruka in the background calling out names.

"How do you know my name?" Was the first thing that came to the blonde boy's head. I sighed, unintentionally grabbing his attention.

"And why didn't you say yours!" I smiled, trying not to claw his eyes out.

"I didn't say it because I didn't feel like it. And pointing is rude." I said, frowning at the finger in front of my face.

"The uh Hokage told me. You're quite special, Naruto." Toge smiled. I gave a lighter smile, too.

"That old man? Why?" We both shrugged. Then I leaned forward a bit to look at the sulking Uchiha. If you looked past the mask, you could see sadness. I frowned again. I realized I didn't like his face like that in person. He looked much better when he was smiling.

"Sup, Uchiha." I said. He looked over at me, annoyed.

"You're brother's a bitch." I told him. His eyes widened in shock at what I said. In all honesty, I loved Itachi. But there was no way I would tell him that.

"How do you-"

"YES!" He was cut off by Naruto, cheering. They're announcing team seven, I thought.