Surviving?

Heyyo! So hey...I'm uploading two more chapters today. Yippie!! I just love writing this story, and I hope you love reading it! I'm editing the second chapter now, so it will be up shortly.

Remeber to enjoy, vote comment share fan ect. And I'll see ya soon!

I don't own Naruto :(

~Stephanie ;)

In the morning, we were beyond excited. It was the bell test, and we were actually going to be doing it this time around! Neither of us could believe it.

We both got dressed in record time, same with eating. Of course, I brought some food for Naruto, knowing that he would get into trouble later. Toge did the same.

We arrived there two hours late, a couple minutes before Kakashi arrived.

"All three of you are late!" Sakura yelled, pointing at us. I frowned at her finger.

"Sakura, pointing is rude." I told her. She huffed, crossing her arms. I fought the urge to groan.

"Sorry for my tardiness, but I'm here now! So are the two girls." He said, smiling, and looking at me like I had just won an Emmy. *cough cough*

"Now, to explain this mission, I have these four bells. You have until lunch to try and get them from me. And I will not make this easy, so come at me with intent to kill."

"But sensei! There are five of us!" I could just hear Kakashi laughing in his head.

"Right. The person who doesn't get a bell, goes back to the academy." I tried hard to fight back the laughs I had at Naruto and Sakura's reactions.

"I will get a bell, and I will become Hokage!" Naruto yelled as a battle cry before he charged at Kakashi. I cringed as Kakashi used his attack against him, almost beheading the poor kid.

"I didn't say start yet." Kakashi said with his signature closed eyed smile. A couple minutes passed before he finally said, "Start." Then Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto flew off some place. I Glanced at Toge. We both knew where we would be hiding.

I sped off to the river right behind Kakashi, being able to breathe with a jutsu I learned. I could sense Toge in the ground, right under Kakshi's feet, but her chakra soon disappeared as she masked it. I could see Sasuke and Sakura's hiding place, but Naruto was no where to be found. Then I remembered.

"Hey! You and me! Right here right now!" Naruto shouted. I mentally sighed. What an idiot.

"You know...you're a bit odd, Naruto." Kakashi pointed out.

"Oh yeah? The weirdest thing here is your hair!" He yelled before he started to charge at him. He has the weirdest battle cries...

Of course, though, he stopped when Kakashi reached for something in his ninja pouch. Then I suddenly remembered what made Kakashi such a....memorable character. I mentally scolded him as he went on talking about taijutsu.

And when he pulled out his book, Naruto looked like he was having a mental breakdown. I kept mentally scolding Kakashi as he went on insulting Naruto, and Naruto yelled another battle cry and charged at him, only to have all of his attacks blocked by Kakashi, while he still read his book.

I was then making up a plan.

While Kakashi was poking around Naruto with his "thousand years of death" I thought of a plan to steal and burn that cursed book. While he was preoccupied with Naruto, I would swoop in, seeming to help him. Since he trained me, he won't be able to read his book while fighting me, and I can take it. Then, when-