Platinum?

Hey! So this is gonna be quick, I'm updating two chapters because of you lovelies and yolo

Enjoy this chapter!!!

~Stephanie ;)

It took around fifteen minutes to surround the village, and ten more to place the barrier. Once we were finished, we were both extremely tired. Though, I was still standing, and Toge was on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Hey, you okay Thorns?" I asked her. She nodded, using the hand I lent out to her to steady her as she stood.

"Oh! I also have something else to tell you! The-"

"Kuraun!" She was cut off by Sasuke running up to us. I waved to him, letting Toge stand by herself, as she was able to steady herself.

"Hi Sasu-" I didn't get to finish as Sasuke shoved his lips onto mine. My eyes widened, and I put my hands on his shoulders, and forced him backwards, even though he was very reluctant. Toge coughed, and I swear the cough covered her saying, "Sex slave." I scowled at her laughing silently, then turned my attention to Sasuke.

"What the hell Duck Butt? I mean...not that I didn't enjoy it..." I said, trailing off and looking down. I coughed, and looked up again, withdrawing the heat from my face.

"But that is not something you would normally do!" I scolded him. He blinked, then facepalmed.

"I don't really know what I'm doing...my mind hasn't been able to stop wondering to you..." He mumbled, closing his eyes. This so wasn't him.

I walked closer to him and behind him, pulling down the collar of his shirt.

"Wha-what are you doing?" He asked, obviously flustered. I laughed and rolled my eyes, but looked at the mark on Sasuke's neck. I furrowed my eyebrows at the sight.

"It's grown..." I mumbled. The gold wasn't just inside of Orochimaru's curse mark. It had spread to almost his shoulder and collarbone. This wasn't too good, in all honestly.

"What?"

"The mark I accidentally put on you. It's grown. That's probably the cause of this." I told him.

"Thorns, do you mind leaving us alone?" I asked her, not looking at her. I knew a sarcastic remark was coming on.

"Alright. I'll give you two...space." She laughed. I sighed. I told you.

Once she left, I sat on the ground, and Sasuke followed.

"I know what will end this stupid side effect." I told him. It wasn't just the purity in the mark that made him this way, it was my purity. When I went to the Akatsuki, his loyalty to me would change slightly. He wouldn't hate me if I told him the plan, but he wouldn't try and kiss me again. Those damn Uchihas...If that was Sasuke's kiss, a thirteen year old, then I can only imagine...

I shuddered, trying to stop thinking about that and get back on topic.

"Sasuke, there is something important I need you to do." I told him seriously. He nodded.

"What is it."

"For now, stay quiet. I'm going to explain something to you." Once he kept quiet, I continued. "I am leaving Konoha a little after the third exam. Only a couple days. I'm going to the Akatsuki. I'm going to take it down from the inside out. However, in order for that to work, I need you to go rouge. A while after that, Orochimaru's subjects will come looking for you. You need to go with them. They will give you a pill that will inhance your curse mark powers, but you will stay the same. Listen, you need to act horrifyingly dark. I can't have it any other way. And no matter how convincing it may sound, don't go back to the village until my plan is finished. Alright?" He looked at me, slightly confused.