Pineapple?

Hey! So this is the only chapter I am uploading tonight. If you read, thank you so much, I appriciate it!

This isn't much of a chapter but it's something.

Oh, and this chapter is dedicated to claymoreprincess because she has been a huge help with the story, and she has been yelling at me over text to upload more.

So, I hope you enjoy, and if you do please vote, comment, fan, and share share share!

I also still don't own Naruto.... :/

~Stephanie ;)

When I woke up, it was morning, and I wasn't in my room, let alone my house. I scanned the room I was in, and it turns out, it was the hospital. It only makes sense.

Toge wasn't with me, so I was a bit worried. Especially when Iruka was sitting right in front of me. I have to admit, I did jump a bit.

"What are you doing here? Ow!" I yelled as I jumped back, bumping my arm on the frame of the hospital bed. Iruka sighed.

"To check up on you when you woke up. You passed out yesterday, so you weren't able to go on the mission you were given today." He announced. I groaned. More dog walking for me.

"Wait! No, that's exactly what they want!" I screamed at him.

"What? Who?" I shook my head.

"Some guy named Gato! They hired Zabuza-"

"The ninja swordsmen?"

"Yes! They hired him to kill the bridge builder! They're going to attack team seven!" I yelled at him. I was shaking him with my left hand.

"So, it's true then." He mumbled.

"Wait, you knew? Why didn't you do anything?"

"Toge woke up before you, she said the same thing." He mumbled again. She wasn't on the mission either? And she blacked out too?

"Then what are you going to do?" I asked him, worried.

"There is nothing to do. The way Toge explained it, we can't do anything beneficial."

"But-"

"There's nothing we can do, Kuraun. We just have to believe in your team." Iruka said, a strangely serious look on his face. I sighed.

"Alright, alright." I leaned back.

"Now, I'll leave you here, and talk to the Hokage about what the both of you said. I hope that'll ease you a bit." Iruka said before leaving. When I heard the door close, I jumped up out of the bed and took of the annoying cast on my arm, and tried to heal it. I wasn't Tsunade good, but I was still pretty good.

I ended up only having a bruise on my arm, and I snuck out of the hospital. I wasn't going to do nothing. I wanted to help. I wanted to fight.

"Kuraun, right?" I heard someone yell as I ran. I wanted to ignore them, but I apparently didn't have it in me, and I stopped.

"Yeah." I recognized them as Shikamaru.

"Why are you running? The commotion you're making is really troublesome." He pointed out. I rolled my eyes.

"There's something I've got to do. I don't have time for your laziness." I shot at him.

"What do you have to do?"