Trouble?

Those two idiot ninja who challenged Gaara. As the sand engulfed the first one, I ran up the stairs.

"Kuraun! Are you crazy?" Yelled Shikamaru. I shrugged.

"Shit, Gaara!" I yelled, running into the corridor and just barely evading his sand attacks. When I got close enough to him, the sand pushed me away and crushed the other ninja. I closed my eyes, and focused on my chakra right before the sand crushed me.

"Kuraun!" Naruto yelled as I opened my eyes. I made the hand signs and yelled, "Ninjutsu, release!" His sand immediately fell to the ground and I ran over to him, hitting him hard in the face. I wasn't too good at taijutsu, so it didn't have a huge effect. Just a little crack in his armor is all.

"You need to control this stupid thirst you have." I said, standing over him as he looked slightly surprised. I noticed my voice had changed, and I was the only one moving.

"Whatever you do, don't you dare kill Sasuke Uchiha." I demanded, hitting him in the face again and moving away from him. Once I was far enough away, I made the hand signs and restored his jutsu so he'd be able to fight. His eyes went crazy once he noticed the crack in his armor, and I slowly walked over to Shikamaru and Naruto, still in my golden state.

"Come on. We have to go. Don't either of you two utter a word about this." I demanded. I released the state once I said what I wanted to. What? I wanted to sound really intimidating to get them to do what I want. They did.

I escorted them up to the main level, where Temari and Kankuro were anxiously waiting for the battle to start.

"Temari, Kankuro." I said, getting their attention.

"Wait...Kuraun?" Kankuro asked. I ignored his question and went on with my statement.

"Please..." I sighed, slouching a bit.

"Take care of Gaara." This shocked all four of them, making them gape as I stepped onto the railing and jumped back to where I was about twenty minutes ago.

"You're back. And just in time. The match is about to start." The Hokage greeted. I nodded and sat down where I was before, crossing my legs, and pressing my fists together, in meditating position, but I didn't close my eyes as they followed Gaara's movements.

"Begin!" Genma yelled, and disappeared. As soon as he said it, sand poured out of Gaara's gourd, but soon stopped. He was arguing with Shukaku. Sasuke looked confused, as well as the others in the crowd. I looked over to Shikamaru and Naruto, and they were keeping a safe distance away from Temari and Kankuro as they quietly talked, still in shock from Gaara's attack.

I looked again at the arena, and the sand Gaara had just started moving again as Sasuke threw shuriken at him. Gaara had gotten back to a normal state, and relief washed over me. However, I knew that it wouldn't be long until he lost control again.

"Kuraun, it's not like you to be so tense." The Hokage noted. I eased a bit, or as much as I could, anyway. I closed my eyes. I simply couldn't watch this battle.