Exams?

Yaaay I'm updating again! So here's the next chapter, it's a little rough, but I think it's passable.

So thank you so much for reading, and I'd love a nice little vote or comment from you ;)

Every time you share this story a new panda is born and they grow further out of extinction.

I still don't own Naruto :(

I hope you enjoy, and I'll see you on the flip side (I'm so punny)

~Stephanie

I struggled to get up as Toge helped Naruto get back to Sasuke and Sakura, and as Sakura supported Sasuke. I can't believe that I let Orochimaru do that. I should've struck him down when I first saw him. I was being naive.

"Sakura! How's Sasuke?" I yelled, slowly limping over to the other side of the branch. She looked up, pain written all over her face. My shoulders fell and I cursed myself even more. I glanced at my arm. I had healed that to only a bruise. Maybe I could do something for Sasuke's curse mark...

"Sakura! Let me try something! I might be able to make him better!" I yelled, halfway to where they were. Finally, Toge set Naruto down next to Sasuke, and flew over to me.

"You need a break. I know that you just got here, but remember. He's a Sannin. You've got to-"

"But I couldn't save them." I complained, pain taking over my features as Toge supported me so I walked faster.

"It's alright. He'll be al-"

"No. None of them will. This leaves a scar for them that I cannot let open. But it already did. I failed at that." I sighed, slowing down a bit.

"Kuraun, you can't give up. This is how it's supposed to be. Come on, we've got to go." She said as we reached our team.

"Wait. I want to try something." I said, falling from Toge's grip and right next to the pained Sasuke.

"Kuraun! That's enough! Sto-"

"I have to try! I can't let this ruin them!" I yelled, confusing Sakura even further. I looked at her, and she backed off, giving Sasuke to me. I put both my hands over his mark, and forced all the chakra I had into my hands, to heal the wound. I opened my eyes, feeling all the light energy that I was closest to pour into me, and then his mark. I heard Sakura and Toge gasp and step back, but I kept on forcing my chakra into the mark. Once I stopped, I was exhausted, and I collapsed to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sasuke! Stop it!" I heard. I opened my eyes slowly, and leaned back on my arms. Sasuke was standing in front of Dosu, the sound ninja, and there was black all over the left side of his body. There was a gold and purple aura surrounding him, but it wasn't as intense as Sakura hugged him, urging him to stop.

But I didn't remember any gold.

"You're finally awake." Toge said, kicking my foot. I got up, and brushed myself off.

"Have I been unconscious for this long?" I asked. She nodded.

"What happened?" I asked. She hesitated before telling me.

"You did something to Sasuke's curse mark when you tried to heal it. Your eyes turned gold and so did your hair, and a golden aura surrounded you. I don't know what you did, but it had some effect to it." She admitted. I furrowed my eyebrows. What did that even mean? My eyes had turned gold, pretty much I turned gold! What does that even do? Did I help Sasuke, or did I just make it worse.