Clint barton-Shopping for you

A/n:
I can explain I promise

Clint wanted to surprise you and get you some gifts.

He decided to go get you some Makeup. You needed to get more eyeshadow, although you don't wear much makeup, you finished your last one.

He walks into the makeup store and grabs a cart, he strolls through and calls Natasha to ask what you would like.
....

"So you wanna get her some more makeup?"

"Yeah, couldn't think of anything else and she said she finished her last one."

"Alright, look for the (insert your favorite pallet) branded pallet, there are new arrivals she'll love"

...End of call...

Clint strolled around through the isles looking for the pallet. He finally found it and texted nat a picture to make sure it was the one.

He walked up to the cashier and proceeded to check out.

He called you to show you what he was getting for you as he asked the lady how much it was.

*you pick up the phone*

"Hi y/n I'm getting you s- 80 DOLLARS? WHAT? I COULD HAVE BOUGHT 80 CHEESEBURGERS WITH THAT??? ITS A BUNCH OF COLOR IT'S BASICALLY FACE PAINT! WHY IN THE WORLD IS IT 80 DOLLARS?"

You chuckle and insist to send money over online, but Clint refuses and uses Tony's credit card instead.

...

Later that day, as you and Clint are on the couch watching Sherlock Holmes.

"Ok look y/n, I'm still confused"

You shift your gaze from the television to your boyfriend, mentally preparing yourself for what he's about to ask.

"What's naked 3? There's a lot of them too!!"

You giggle and attempt to start a sentence but Clint cuts you off.

"Does it make you look naked? I could've bought you that it would've come in handy!"

"Clint-"

"Why is it called naked? Why isn't it called pretty unicorn hair? That would make me want to buy it"

"Clint!-"

"Plus, there's some really scary stuff in that store, I saw this girl put this silver thing on her eyelashes and it looked like she was trying to rip them off!"

"Clint! I don't think you understand makeup!"

"You're right, I cant deal with makeup goodbye"

He gets up and struts to the kitchen. You chuckle laughing at how silly he is.

A/n:
I know I said I could explain
But I can't
I think I got high on chocolate milk
Goodnight.