The Winter Soldier-Alive P1

You were shields best agent, you went from being the villain to the hero. It was an advantage for you, with your perks you got from being experimented on, and the abilities you had that helped you take down an entire city in one night, you were a great addition to shield.

"I'm done with it!"

You see Natasha stomp into the room, setting down a file and turning to fury.

"He's impossible to capture, we'll never get him nor know anything about him!"

Nick sighed and rubbed his temples as he sat down on the couch next to Natasha.

"I'm afraid we won't find him—"

"Who?"

You ask, standing up and examining the closed file, having the word "classified" stamped bright in red on it.

"Oh, he apparently goes by the name "the winter soldier". I mean, what kind of a name is that? Plus, he's got long hair, longer than mine!! That stupid—"

"That's enough, romanoff. We'll have to send the file back, this mission does not seem attainable."

"Ok, I don't get it. There's some weird snowflake dude that you can't catch?"

"Basically. He's far too dangerous to risk sending anyone else out there to find him. He's a super soldier."

"I thought he was the winter soldier?"

"No, I mean he's got things from hydra, he's been experimented on like a freak!"

But you had also been experimented on.

He saw you stare at the ground, realizing what he had said.

"I mean, he's been brainwashed. For all we know, all we know is that he works for hydra and he's a bad man."

You take a few moments to recap what you'd just been told.

If you decided to go on this mission, there'd be a small chance you'd come back alive, Natasha had gotten a gun wound from it.

But you weren't nat.

"I'll take over the mission."

"You are NOT taking over that mission. We can't send you out there. It's too dangerous—"

"I'm taking over the mission."

You said sternly.

"Fine, we'll get you lots of backup. Rogers is coming with you too."

He sighs as he gets up and hands you the file.

"I am?"

You hear a tired steve say as he enters the room in pajamas.

"—correction, he'll be called if backup is needed."

You giggle slightly as you exit the room and enter the weaponry, picking some gadgets that'll help, and armor. Although, you could use your powers, you wanted to use them least as possible in order to be able to bring him back alive.  

The short Bucky imagine will return...