Steve-Sleep (fluff)

Sorry I don't warn you if it's a fluff or smut...I'll start doing so from now on!!

It was almost complete, your new suit you had been making was almost complete!

You moved toward the suit and tested out the nanotechnology bit, as in how it could appear and go away.

You stumbled upon a missing piece on the suit, but it had been a contraction of many particles and pieces.

You groaned and laid back in the chair, rubbing your temples with your feet on the desk.

'So, how long have you been up?'

You practically screamed, the lab door had been locked the whole time you were inside, Friday had your coffee's brought to you throughout this pulley system you made which wouldn't require the door.

You placed your heart on your chest as if you had a heart attack.

'Jesus Christ steve! Don't you know how to knock?'

'I have knocked, Ive actually yelled. I don't know why you just heard me, I've been watching you work for about fifteen minutes. Not that it's important, so, when's the last time you've slept?'

'Uh, you know...maybe an h-hour ago..'

He looked at you incredulously,

'Ok, like last night'

He furrowed his eyes brows.

He walked over to you and you rambled about how it was fine and 'sleep doesn't matter since my brain is still awake, which is why i would've wanted sleep, i might as well put it to use'.

'Yeah alright y/n. I leave for a 3 and a half week mission and you're all messed up. Friday, when's the last time y/n has slept...or even left the lab?'

'Sir, y/n has been here and awake since you left the complex.'

'Y/n! What the hell!! That's unhealthy'

'Okay, and?'

'Unhealthy. Meaning, not good for you.'

'Great! Anyway, gotta get back to the suit, just if I could use this piece-'

He grabbed the small orb looking piece out of your hand, you looked back to where he was and your jaw dropped dramatically.

'You did not just-'

'Yes, yes I did'

He smirked at you, you got up and went to get it from him but as soon as your hand touched his...

'Zzzz'

'Oh y/n, cant take a hit'

He put your piece down and took you into his arms, carrying you as you muttered words like 'not tired', 'steve rogers is pretty', and others that steve had hoped no one heard.

He set you onto his bed and you turned to your side, he went onto the bed next to you, facing your back and wrapped his arms around you. He gave you a kiss on the cheek and hoped you'd stay sound asleep.