Loki-pretty mouth

(Omfg why am I writing so many smuts)
'Oh for heaven's sake, why did you show up at my doorstep? We're done.'

'Oh, y/n. You are in desperate need of me. You ache for me.'

'Loki, stop. You can't just come up here and do this to me after what you put me through. I cant fucking believe you think I'd wait around for you like that.'

'Oh you may regret that.'
You were taking steps back into your apartment, hand placed on the couch now.

'I'm done with you, i don't want you. What we have, loki, is not not love. You're just such an asshole.'

'You better shut that pretty mouth before I put it to work, darling.'
He said walking in, quite close up now. Although he may have been taller, you were both staring intimately into each other's eyes.

'You're just an asshole. A stupid, jackass, fucking asshole!!'
You practically yelled, and he then pounced on you. He was still your boyfriend, though you were quite mad at him.
He used his magic to get rid of your clothes and his, then as he was above you, he stared at every square inch of your body. You felt to vulnerable, yet so in need of him.

'This wont be the usual, Love.'

He was on his knees, they had been folded. He told you to go on all fours and after you did, he moved your bottom half on top of him, brushing across his member.

He was so hard.

'Now, this will show you that you cannot be without me, love.'

He pushed into you, the new position making it so much better.

You hands had been on the couch, clenching them with your eyes shut. You let out a moan and he grunted as he pushed into you again, and again. Faster each time.
Your words shook as you started saying his name.
'I want you to scream my name, I'll make you.'

He pulled out and pushed in so fast and hard, he reached your g spot. You screamed.
'Oh- oh my god I'm gonna cum.'
'Hold it in until I say so.'

You held in, he made it harder. He knew what he was doing.
'L-loki please'
'Please what, love?'
'Let—me cum all over you. Please loki'
'Do such.'
He grunted as you let it out on him, he soon did he same only a little after you. He pulled out and asked you,
'Oh, y/n. I want you to know that you cannot love without my touch, that should have proven so.'
He used his magic to put his clothes on and made yours go.
'Loki—where's my clothes'

'Well, you did call me some things earlier. It's only fair that I get to see you in this state for a while longer.'