Bucky Barnes-Mosquito

a bit smutty/////just kissing i guess

His kisses trailed from your mouth onto your jawline.

He smoothly caressed the other side of your face as you removed his tank top.

He pushed down your off-shoulder shirt  with his hands and moved his lips from your jaw to your neck, moving down.

You gasped, he started sucking harder and climbing over you on the bed.

'S-Stop—i can't get any hickeys! they don't know about this at the tower, bucky'

He groans,

'Who cares anyway? I won't give you any. I'll just kiss you and—I'll do whatever you want, if I do in fact give you a hickey.'

You smirked.

'So shall we continue, doll?'

You nodded and he toppled over you once again.

the next morning.

You snuck out of bucky's bedroom late at night.

You woke up and rose from your bed, you washed up but stayed in your pj's, the off shoulder top and soft maroon shorts.

You didn't bother to look in the bathroom or bedroom mirror, you just tied your hair up in a bun and left to the kitchen.

Clint, tony, sam, and steve were up. You guessed Bucky wasn't awake yet.

The four men were on the kitchen barstools, Clint got up for some cereal as you moved to the counter.

You sat on the fifth barstool and sighed.

'Had a good sleep last night, y/n?'

Sam asked, smirking.

'Uh yeah, you?'

'Great, probably didn't have as much fun as you did, though.'

You furrowed your eyebrows as you reached out for some muffins that tony heated up for you, he knew you loved them and had been making them everyday (Proof Tony Stark has a heart).

  Clint and Sam started giggling at children while looking at you, tony raised his eyebrows with some sort of a grin and steve looked obfuscated, that was until he realized...

'I-is that a hickey?'

You raised your eyebrows in shock. Oh no. You held your hand over the area you saw the hickey on.

'U-uh it's a mosquito bite. It's no-not a hickey, it's just from a mosquito.'

Clint and Sam giggled even louder—cackling now.

Bucky walked into the room

Fully unaware of what happened, only aware of what he'd done.

He first grinned at you, you glared at him.

'Hey mosquito!'

Tony exclaimed to him.

'I understood that reference!'

'We all did Rogers, he was referring to what happened 30 seconds ago'

Sam laughed back at steve.

'I'm gonna kill you, James.'

' oh she's using the real name, you're in for it.'

Tony chimed in after. Boy, he was right.

After breakfast and a trip to a certain store...

'so did you two-uh-fondue'

'Steve—shut up about that! Bucky's done changing and is coming out of the room—Clint, get the camera!'

You exclaimed, saying the last order in a hushed tone to prevent Bucky from hearing.

He left his room, everyone broke out in laughter.

'Why do i have to wear this?? For a whole day?? Come on!'

'Hey, you act like a mosquito, you have to look like one.'

'The winter soldier in a mosquito costume—I'm putting this picture up on the wall!'