Jake Gyllenhaal: Undercover

"Dude, we're gonna be late!", you yelled across the apartment. 

Jake ran to the bedroom from the kitchen. 

"You worry too much. We'll get there on time, trust me. Now put on your sunglasses and lets get out of here".

It's not really simple to explain why you and Jake wanted to get in disguise and ride the subway, it just happened.

You didn't want anyone to recognize you or Jake and prayed to be as far away from possible from paparazzi.

So you were wearing a black coat with the hood up, large boots with jeans and a baseball cap. Jake wore a black coat and insisted on wearing sunglasses.

Luckily for the two of you, New York was cold, so wearing these 'disguises' over your outfits wasn't going to make you melt to death. 

You raced Jake down the stairs and started walking arm in arm. No need to worry about people coming up to you and pressing you about your relationship or asking for photographs without really wanting to get to know you.

Somehow a baseball cap or a pair of sunglasses made you fit right in from the crowd.

"Okay, we're on our super secret spy mission and we're about to complete our first order of business", Jake said as you waited for the cars to stop.

"And what's that?"

He turned you towards him and pulled you into his chest, freely moving your lips together for a brief moment before taking his hand and sprinting across the street. 

You finally got onto the subway. Not many people were on it, odd since it was afternoon. The bench type of seat you guys were sitting on was free for you, the rest of the subway only had a few people scattered across it.

After a brief moment of silence you moved your hand and placed it on top of his.

You lay your head onto his shoulder and he smirks.

"Best super secret spies ever."

"Alright goof".

(This is so short and I've been dead for so long. I'm sorry! I have an editing account though @lokistvrk)

(OH ALSO I'VE BECOME OBSESSED WITH JAKE GYLLENHAAL AND IF YOU KNOW ANY GOOD FICS ABOUT HIM PLEASE SPARE YOU CHILD OF GOD)