Tom holland-rough

warning: smut/spanking

0-0

'You dominated last night, and you teased me all day. That's not fair, y/n'

'Sounds like bitch talk to me.'

He huffed on the couch of your penthouse.

You stood at the table, setting your purse down after the party you two had just been to.

Tom was in his dark suit, hair let loose with his brown curls.

You wore a cropped white sleeveless shirt with a slick black skirt.

You took off your heels.

'Agh, my feet are killing me.'

'Well, come over here and I'll find a way to distract you from that. You haven't been nice for me, you've done some bad things today.'

Yeah, you *accidentally* grinded on him, and whispered things in his ear, oh you didn't mean to do these things.

You swayed your hips while moving over to him, he had his legs spread open while he sat on the couch.

'Now strip.'

Oh god, would he kill you for this? You didn't wear a bra out. And right now, he must know since your nipples were shown through the shirt.

'Actually, you wait.'

He stripped down, he practically ripped his shirt off and pants, too. His shoes had been off, so he was left in his briefs.

'Lay down.'

You did so. He sat on his knees in front of you. He lifted your legs to be on each side of him, your back arching so he had a clear view of your entrance. He reached under your skirt. He played around with his fingers before pulling down your underwear. Your breathe hitched.

He moved one hand back down there, then stuck all four fingers into you at once.

You moaned very loudly, he only slowly pushed in and out.

'Please tom, move faster. Please.'

He sped up, you felt a knot form in your stomach as he kept going and going.

You were about to let go, you had been whimpering.

He pulled his fingers out.

'Now, you didn't think it'd be that easy, did you, Love?'

He ordered you to stand up and he moved behind you. His hard member pressing against you as he removed your top, he massaged your breasts for a moment before he moved his hands down your body, to your skirt. He stopped pressing against you and he pulled your skirt down.

He gave your ass a smack, causing you to gasp, before he took his briefs off and sat down.

The couch was very large, both of you could sit on it in length.

You stood there for a few seconds, watching as he looked you up and down.

'Come here'

You walked towards him and he moved to face the side.

He was on his knees and he pushed you to lie down on your stomach. He then roughly brought your hips back up and positioned himself in front of you.

He smacked your ass and you whimpered in response, you didn't say anything else.

'Now, let's see how this punishment will treat you, princess.' 

Without warning, he pushed himself into you. Reaching in deep while your walls tightened.

He gripped onto your ass and you gasped, moaning as he deepened into you, too.

He pulled out and rammed into you once again, you didn't know that he would, but he spanked you a bit harder than before. You screamed in pleasure.

He would push into you, and slap your ass while doing so, you kept yelling his name.

He grunted as the knot came back into your stomach.

Tears pricked at your eyes once he hit you again, you grunted.

'I'm goi-going to cum.'

'Say sorry to daddy for what you did.'

'I-I'm sorry—'

He slapped your ass and you could hear his skin slapping yours.

'—Daddy, I shouldn't have teased you. Please let me come.'

He acceded and you let go, he needed to push into you a couple more times and then he also let go.

You turned over and couldn't even feel your legs, you felt the stinging pain on your ass.

Tom left and came back to clean you up, smirking as you groaned, feeling sore and sensitive.

As you requested, he then carried you to the bedroom.