Bucky-be a good girl.

(I used this as the ending last time but dude I wanted to make a prompt with it)

'OH MY GOD'
You walked into the living room, seeing tony and steve practically jumping in shock and joy at Bucky. Bucky had been...on a chair

with his hair being cut.

'Oh shit'
Bucky quickly tried to look at you but quickly was held back by the man doing his hair.

'Why didn't you tell me?!!'

'Agh—I don't want to do it. I have to do it as I lost this stupid dare which got out of hand'

True, you were surprised your boyfriend cut his most prized possession, his hair. But oh, you were so happy with how it was turning out.

'Ok, ok. Out. You don't see it until after, we'll send him up to your bedroom after so you can...fondue, according to capsicle.'

Steve widened his eyes and Bucky rolled his, tony lightly pulled you out of the room and you went into your room.

I mean, you couldn't help it. You had gotten so turned on just by the thought of his new hair, how it would be roughed up after your grip on it, a few strands hanging low.

You sat on your bed, getting..frustrated.

You looked around your bedroom, and was so relieved with what you saw.

You originally got this as a joke as a present from Clint, it was a sex toy for...masturbating.

You took off your shorts and shirt, sitting in your underwear.

You first rubbed circles around your clit, thinking of him, panting quietly. You stuck one finger inside, biting your lip to prevent any sound. Soon you stuck in another one, pumping very fast. After your third you stopped yourself after a big pump into yourself.

Soon you pulled down the underwear, you kept your head on the pillow looking up at the ceiling and your legs were spread apart.

You then took the large tool, you rubbed it around you, touching your walls. You rubbed a 'v' shape with the tool and then hit the vibration button.

You thought of him, how good he felt. You couldn't wait.
You moaned, mainly his name. You pushed it inside of you and out, moving faster each time. You were soon more audible, saying things like
'B- Bucky. Ah—ahhh'

And just as you were about to finish, it was pulled away from you.

You looked up in shock and saw Bucky, his new hair looking so hot on him and all.

'Oh doll, only I get to make you cum. Now spread those legs back out.'

You bit your lip and did so, he removed his shirt, almost ripping it, then his shorts and boxers.

He grabbed some lube from the bedside drawer and you bit your lip, slightly whimpering from how impatient you had gotten.

'Oh, you're not being a good girl for daddy. And you should know, actions have consequences.'

'But Bucky, please'

'What do you want?'

'I want you to fuck me, till I can't walk. Please, bucky.'

'You dont call me that.'

'Oh please—'

Before you finished the sentence, you grabbed the sex toy and made it vibrate then stuck it inside of you.

You watched him grow angry but feel sexually frustrated as he heard you moaning again, moaning his name.

'This time, I'll make you learn.'

He grabbed the tool and threw it on the ground, you were sure it had broken.
He turned you around and had you on all fours.
Then without any warning, he quickly placed his member aligned with you and rammed into you. 
'Fuck, you're tight.'
You were moaning again, but this was better than any toy.
His thrusting slowed down, it had been pained you a bit, your walls were still clenching.

'F- faster'
'You need to learn, ask me by my name.'
'Faster, daddy. Go faster, please'
His thrust was very fast this time, it still felt so good.

'Oh- my god. I'm go- gonna cum'

'You have to wait. Wait until I tell you to cum'
You held it together, still moaning uncontrollably.
He pushed into you one more time and you let it go, realizing you weren't supposed to cum until he said so.
'Now what did I say'
'I'm- sorrry daddy, you were just so good'
'I'll forgive you, but you owe me something in return'
He positioned you to be on your knees in front of him...and his hard member.
You stared at his eyes throughout the process.
You took it with your hands, moved your tongue around it, going deeper and soon deep throating.
His eyes clenched shut and you focused on what you were doing. He grunted, and it just made you want to keep going.

After a bit, he had felt so good and just came inside of your mouth.
'Swallow, like a good girl.'
You did as told and swallowed in one gulp.
He pulled you back onto the bed and said

'You did good, but still, as I said, there were going to be consequences. So, have fun trying to walk for a while'

Oh that hot and fuckable bastard.