Steve mf Rogers-Can't stop

you may have a father, but I have a daddy****

-probably tony stark.

on with the smut-

Your apartment felt a bit warm, not only because steve was wearing a tight-fitted shirt.

Ok, maybe because of that.

He was sketching in a sketchbook of his and you were admiring from a distance.

He smirked at you and gave you a wink, you blushed a bit but kept it together.

3 years, 3 years you've been together, but haven't done it ONCE.

Well, there was a lot of fighting, and multiple battles that prevented you from doing that. I mean, you first battled each other, but anyway.

It wasn't like you knew how to get him to do it, he was well aware that you were a Virgin.

You let out a sigh, comfortably placing your legs on the arm of the couch as you lay back.

He shuffled around with the materials on the counter, completely ignoring you.

You stood up, you went to your room, attempting to sway your hips.

Once you left, he let out a chuckle. He wasn't that dumb, he knew you wanted his attention.

Little did he know, you were going to do more than just sigh to get it.

You came out of the bedroom in nothing but a sexy bra and underwear.

He turned his head to see what you were up to, and his jaw dropped entirely.

He eyed you up and down.

You walked over to the couch and sat there, pretending to be oblivious to him and reached for the remote.

'hey uh y/n, is there something you're trying to tell me?'
He gave you a smirk.

'Well, come over here and I can show you'

He walked over, shaking his head.

'You know, your first time is supposed to be about you.'

He toppled over you, slipping off his gray shirt.

'So I'll make it about you.'

He saw the look on your face, he thought you were scared.

He stood up, removing himself from above you and grabbed his shirt.

'It's okay, you're not ready. I understand, don't worry'

You furrowed your eyebrows.

'No! Come back here'

He didn't turn around,

'Please? Steve please.'

He placed his arms on the counter,
Maybe he was the one who was scared.

'I want you, steve. I want you really bad.'

He turned to you and walked over once again,

'Okay, lets make you feel good'

He toppled over you once again, you pulled down his jeans after unbuttoning them. He kissed you passionately, leaving traces of kisses all over your jaw, cheeks, and neck.

He looked at you once more,

'Don't be scared, steve. I want this.'

'Okay, i know baby. It's just, i might not be able to stop.'

He went back to kissing you, you tangled your hands in his soft hair.

He reached for your bra, making you arch your back, and Unclipped it without struggle, wow.

He threw it to the floor beside the couch and pulled your underwear off, you did the same with his briefs. Making sure to not break your make-out session.

'It'll hurts at first, I also need to get used to you and this again. But I promise you, I'll make you feel good.'

You nodded at him and you assured him you were on the pill.

He positioned himself in front of you and helped you open your legs wide.

He slowly pushed in, you thrusted your hips a bit to speed it up.

You grunted and moaned, tears pricked at your eyes. It was pain at that moment.

He gripped your hips and pushed in again, you still felt the pain.

'Just- a little, you're tight'

He created a pattern of slow thrusts, the sensation you felt changed.

'Y-you can go faster, please.'

He only grunted in response, he pushed into you harder this time, leaving you no moment in between the thrusts after one another.

You realized that all that could be heard was his skin slapping onto yours, your eyes squinted shut as you moaned.

He got a bit sloppy, grunting to try to keep it up.

You then moaned his name to give him that push as you were grinding a bit.

'Ahoh, steve—'

He gave you more thrusts, harder and harder. You practically started screaming.

Your walls slowly clenched.

'ArghI'm gonna cum'

He groaned and let go, you did with him.

'How's that for a first time'

He asked, out of breath.

'Could've been better'

He tackled you as a response, nibbling at you.