Tom Holland-well fuck

You, y/n stan, along with your brother, Sebastian stan, Anthony Mackie and Tom Holland were invited to a panel to promote Tom Holland's new Spider-Man movie.
You all were apart of different marvel movies, you in the iron man trilogy and Black Panther, Sebastian in Captain America's movies along with Anthony, but you were all glad to accept the invite to the plan.
Well, once you forced Mackie and your brother to come.

Anyway, you all sat on the grey couch, Sebastian on the far end, you beside him, tom beside you, and Anthony on the other end.

Little did these fuckers know that you and Tom were dating.

I mean, it was obvious that there were sparks, but those two would be busy making fun of tom to see you admiring him.

'So, we're here supporting this kid, thank my sister for making-'

You nudged his elbow.

'-persuading..me to come here. Anyway, let's start with questions-'

He looked over to you to see Tom's arm around you, he furrowed his eyebrows. Tom muttered an 'oh shit' before removing it and Sebastian replaced his arm. You rolled your eyes.

A young adult about your age stood from the audience to ask a question, he had slick black and bright blue eyes,

'So, y/n, ever wanna go on a date with me? I mean, I'm really all that-'

'Woah woah woah.'

Sebastian and Tom both interrupted.

'Uh, I can speak for myself, thanks though. And to answer you, sorry to say that I'm dating someone and we're very happy'

The audience, and Anthony made 'ooooh' sounds.

'Who's the man, would I approve?'

Sebastian clenched his fists while asking,

'Well, he's um..'

You held Tom's hand.

'Well fuck'

You giggled at your brothers reaction before tom crashed his lips onto you, it was a cute kiss until he held you close and it got a bit passionate...

Don't worry, Sebastian quickly separated you.

He had to sit between you two for the entire thing.

Also, every time tom would flirt with you, saying things like 'hey beautiful'

Sebastian would answer with 'oh hello'.