Tom Hiddleston-He wanted you.

'You can't be serious, tom! This isn't okay.'
'You are not to be visiting him again.'
'You don't get to make that choice for me! He didn't do anything wrong!'
'He wanted you!'
'No he didn't!'
You stood from the counter that you sat across tom with and moved towards the living room of the penthouse.
'You didn't see it, i did. The man wanted you and he can't have you. You're mine!'
He practically yelled, you didn't back down.

'You know, tom. You don't own me. He can't fucking steal me away from you if you don't own me. I'm not yours.'

'Oh, love. I'll make you mine, you'll understand.'

Yes, this was quite the different side of tom. He was angry, and when he's angry, he's 100x more hot, somehow.

He moved towards you, you were facing the window that showed the city view. The windows couldn't show what's going on inside, only the outside.

He grabbed your hand with one of his and used the other to move your hips, he turned you toward him and pulled you in close. You dress that you wore from the encounter you had earlier was pressed against his suit.

'Oh, I'll show him. He's our neighbor, that man will hear you screaming my name.'

You felt a bit of nervousness wash over you, tom Can be something else, bigger than your anger.

He put you into the couch and told you to stay seated, he stood in front of you.

'Stare into my eyes. Only my eyes.'

He took off his suit jacket, you bit your lip as he threw it onto the ground.

He removed his dress pants and let them fall to the floor, muttering words about the neighbor, who he has quite the rival with, not being able to treat you like he will.

He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, he threw it onto the ground, too.

In nothing but his boxers, he ordered you to get onto your knees, but first strip into nothing but your underwear. You didn't bother arguing and quickly acceded.

'Pull them down, darling.'

You pulled his briefs down and practically stared in awe at his throbbing member. Sure, you were used to it being inside of you, but not so much face to face.

'Now, princess. I want you to suck.'

You leaned in and took his member into your hands, stroking it and sending him shivers.

'Y-you must stop that, now.'

Oh but were you going to? Nope.

You put your mouth at the tip, swirling your tongue around only the tip, pretending you would be moving down but stopping right before.

You decided to stop the teasing as you were pleased with the amount of whimpering.

You started to go on deeper only to be told to stop.
'Oh no you don't. Up on the couch, legs spread out.'

'Make me'

'You don't know the extent of what I can make you do.'

You were too busy staring into his eyes, thinking he would unclip your bra or something to realize that he had been reaching for handcuffs.
'*click*'

'Oh no'

He carried you onto the couch with your hands behind your back. He placed you and unclipped your bra and threw it to the ground.

He kissed your neck, surely leaving marks with how rough and needy he was, you were moaning as he suddenly pushed your legs open.

You melted into the kiss until you gasped when you felt a finger go inside of you, still having your red underwear on.

Then two.

Then three.

Each time your audible gasps louder.

He kept pushing them in and out until he removed them, causing you to groan since he knew you were already coming close.

Tom had smirked while he moved the kiss down to your breasts. Massaging one with one hand, and sucking on the other.

Your hands were clenched behind you, your feet moving in place trying to keep calm while biting your lip.

He moved his lips lower, he put his teeth onto your underwear and practically ripped them off.

'Love, you don't know what you've done.'

He put your stomach on the couch, but let your legs dangle below to the ground as your ass was facing his pelvis.

You thought he would apply lube or something after he put on the condom, but without warning he inserted himself inside of you.

You groaned and your eyes shut tight, there was a bit of pain.

'You're—so t-tight—oh my fucking god'

He thrusted into you once again, then out.

Your walls were clenching.

His thrusts were quickening and hitting you deeper, he was looking for something, your g-spot.

And then he hit it.

A loud moan had came from you as he grunted at his thrust, his hands were tight on your ass to help him move into you.

'T-tom im going to cu-cum'
You kept whimpering, he squeezed your ass tighter with another thrust.

'Not until you scream my name'

He pulled out and went right back into you, hard.
'Oh- my fucking g-god tom!'

You couldn't even open your eyes, it wasn't even a choice.

He pulled out and made you lay with his hands pushing your legs to spread. He had towered over you, he wanted to see you scream his name.

'Scream my name. Scream it.'

You whimpered below him before he gave you a big thrust, you squirmed below him entangling your hands with the couches material.

'I-AGH TOM—IM GOING TO CUM'

He shook his head and pushed into you faster.

'THOMAS OH MY FUCKING GOD'

He hit you in your g-spot once more and you yelled

'TOM YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE TO MAKE ME FEEL THIS GOOD'

You came at the same time he did, he pulled out and removed the cuffs, then you both settled back onto the couch.

'That man now knows your mine, he won't dare lay an eye on you.'

'Oh wow Thomas, still haven't let go? Fine, no sex for a week.'

His features tensed before he let go and smirked.

'Yes, that may just be because you're unable to walk now, love.'